Top Central Pacific Shore Excursions
91 results | All Central Pacific Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing! I wanted to see sloths while in Costa Rica, and this tour did not disappoint! Beyond that, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He even waited for us to start (add at least 30 mins to any estimated drive time...). In addition to the sloths, we saw different types of monkeys, birds, and frogs! Some of our favorite pictures from this vacation were taken on this tour, and we are so thankful for our guides patience and experience. Near the end of the tour we even got to enjoy a lovely protected beach in a beautiful cove. All in all, this tour was incredible and we highly recommend it for anyone visiting Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing tour! Our guide Manuel knew it all and was so great! Highly recommend doing this tour if you are in Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "Roy was super knowledgeable and professional . Had a blast experience nighttime jungle and seeing animals in their natural habitat. Recommend rain boots or hiking boots as it was muddy and lots of ants ! The dinner was so delicious to end the adventure"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was awesome great instruction great communication authentic lunch ready for the class 4 rapids lol"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, Andres was very informative fun he found all kinds of animals and I told him I wanted to see a sloth he found 5. Would definitely recommend, Awesome"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. We didn’t see any whales but was still worth going. Amazing hosts and great catamaran."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful tour and tour guide. Luis is phenomenal and super knowledgeable. We learned so much and had time to sit back and enjoy the soothing sounds of the rain forest! I highly recommend this trip! Also the authentic Costa Rican cuisine served after was definitely icing on the cake! Pura Vida!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was seriously amazing! Our guide Edgar knew so much about the plants and animals in the mangrove, we learned so much! 100% would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. All the guides were awesome, especially Louis. Our whole family had a fantastic time."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan and Carlos were awesome tour guides. They allowed us to enjoy all the activities at our own pace. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very relaxing and somewhat of an adventure as well. We saw a lot of monkeys from up close as well as a lot of other wildlife"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed this excursion very much. The guide (Jesus) was excellent. We would definitely do it over again."
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "Commentator was excellent who was with Genius. Enjoyed the scenery and the bridge walk. Feeding the alligator"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience!!! This was our favorite part of the whole trip! Biggest Crocs I’ve ever seen...so cool 😎"
* A traveler said: "Fun crew, interesting stories, beautiful sights and a very tasty lunch :) All the best on one ship: the best captain, the best assistant and the best guide. Puravida guys :)"
* A traveler said: "Love the colors of the water and the boat ride was amazing with spectacular views. The entire was extremely professional and friendly! Loved every minute! Will definitely go again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast