Top Catania Dining Experiences
24 results | All Catania Tours
* A traveler said: "A day that will be remembered. Giuseppe is a pro for sure - punctual, informative and friendly. Very convenient to be riding around in a modern comfortable car. Etna was beautiful and the wine tasting and lunch at gambini was superb!"
* A traveler said: "Agata was the perfect guide. I have travelled all o er the world and she is the most passionate orater of a city I have encountered. Lovely food and delightful anecdotes. Throughly enjoyed it. Agata was very gracious in answering all my questions even those not related to the tour Gracie xx"
* A traveler said: "Luca is a wealth of knowledge about the mountain, the geology and the vegetation surrounding Etna. The trip was memorable because of the information he shared. His passion for “Mama Etna” was very evident. The five hours in the tour was well worth it. We highly recommend the tour. Thank you, Luca!"
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour I’ve ever been around here! Really helped me appreciate what this place has to offer. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
* A traveler said: "Armando did a great job of getting us up and down the narrow streets and sharing life in Sicily as well as historic sites. Taormina is a nice little town with a Roman amphitheater and plenty of tourist shops and cafes. Castlemole had a nice view, but not really much else up there to do."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and fantastic experience. Would really recommend. The red wine I had was the best I’ve ever tried."
* A traveler said: "We met our guide from our cruise ship, we avoided paying for overly priced soulless cruise tours. It was immediately clear our guide would be showing us around 'his' city with pride and passion. We casually walked through the local markets seeing Catania in the raw, living and breathing the hustle and bustle of the fish and vegetable markets. We learnt about the rich often violent history of the city through a locals eyes, sipping the shortest espresso EVER! and sampling local fruit and cake. We returned to our cruise after a fascinating insight of a beautiful city, would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day, pick up from the hotel was on time, went to the meeting point and everyone went away on their different trips. We were with Salvo in the morning and Christien in the afternoon. Both very professional and informative. We had a great day with a lot of fun. Broken up with a nice lunch at the restaurant near the ski lift. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Having the opportunity to meet Angela and Vittorio was a highlight of our trip. They welcomed us into their beautiful home and gave us an experience of a lifetime. From breakfast at a neighborhood bar to the open market experience in downtown Catania, to rolling homemade pasta and cooking delights of Sicily- this is an experience we will never forget. Perhaps even better than the above was dinner and conversation with Angela and her son. It was a true Italian experience! Thank you to both of them!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia