Top Catalonia Services
133 results | All Catalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "Best Flamenco Dancers ever, and good food.. The Food is Buffet style and you get to taste food from different regions of Spain.. The dancers are passionate and the show is very organized."
* A traveler said: "We visited Picasso museum and didn't want to leave. So many artworks and we definitely want to go back. Also visited CCCB and it was cool"
* A traveler said: "Thanks this was an amazing experience. I would definitely go back. You get so much tapas for your money and drinks. Was filling and the show was amazing."
* A traveler said: "To get a well rounded view of Barcelona take this trip! You’ll see and experience a whole other side to the city. Everything is fun especially when you get to know your fellow tour members. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed the trip to Monserrat. Beautiful views, air conditioned bus, great explanation by our tour guide David. After our trip to Monserrat we visited a winery. Enjoyed the tapas and wine. Great day!!"
* A traveler said: "Jordi was the nicest Tour Guide. He loves Barcelona and it shows. Great history, casual walking tour and comfortable conversation! Flamenco show was fun and the Tapas were very good. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Easy to get service and on time. Walked off ship, driver waiting and we were on our way within ten minutes"
* A traveler said: "We decided to book this tour at the last minute and it did not disappoint. I did not know much about the stadium and the team but when I left I was a fan! Beautiful stadium and so much to see!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful house full of nice and useful details. The inside as well as the outside of the house are completely connected with nature. It's worth visiting it."
* A traveler said: "Driver was professional, courteous and on time. Made the travel to cruise ship a breeze. Booking on line made it very easy"
* A traveler said: "Marko are guide was well infromed and helpful. Nice scenary. Lift to mountain's nice. Bought sheep cheese, very good."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Miguel was the absolute best. . He really loves his country and city and did the best job of teaching us of history and information . He was very fun and a great driver ! The tour was also wonderful and and we enjoyed every minute of it."
* A traveler said: "We had such an incredible time on this tour! We got to see and do much more than we were expecting, and the food and drinks were great. Jordy was a fantastic guide, as were the two other guides who gave us interesting historical information on our bus transit. I highly recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "Suzie was a great tour guide for our excursions today. She know a lot of history. My wife and I had a Great day in Barcelona!!"
* A traveler said: "Great place!!!!! We did not get to ride the train due to an accident . But it worked out fine. We loved the outing."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide very knowledgeable and she explained a lot and gave us enough time to enjoy the park. When the tour was finished we were able to see more. Worth the tour you see abs understand more."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was prompt and professional. She had s vast knowledge of the history of Barcelona and explained in details all the architectural styles of the famous architects. The tour was paced appropriately and we took the necessary breaks ( b/room, coffee) The tapas taller was fantastic. Visiting The Parc Güell was a beautiful experience. La Sagrada Familia was absolutely the best! Mel Farías is kind, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We enjoyed meeting her! I think the price is appropriate. The length of the tour is excellent because it gave us a extensive historic view of Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "The guide Arnauo (Arnold) was exceptional. The guide was able to tell us about the history of Monstserrat in great detail. The Monastery has a wonderful story, when I viewed the Madonna I experienced a moment of peace that I have never felt. These few minutes were one of the many highlights. We took the train to the top and hiked down, that was a good choice, much easier than hiking back up and taking the train down, therefore buy a one way ticket unless you want a challenging hike for the day. The second leg, the wine tour was also very quaint. Barcelona is just now getting back to having tourists and we felt very welcome. Our guide was very happy to be back to work and this was very encouraging, we were worried about traveling and intruding, but people were very kind."
* A traveler said: "Our guide knew her stuff and made us feel comfortable during a bit of a crazy time in Barcelona (protests)! She was great."
* A traveler said: "Andrew was great ! Lots of knowledge. If you get him you won’t be disappointed as he took us to a few extra spots not on the tour."
* A traveler said: "This is a terrific tour. This is must for folks that like food and great olive oil. The tour shared all facets of the growth of olive trees and how olive oil is pressed. The sharing of all the different types of oil made from the different olives was very educational. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour guide and the Olive Oil Company employees were more than fantastic. The pride in their work was very evident. The tasting experience, wine and tapas were exceptional."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to look over the city and figure out where you want to go on your own. I highly recommend it for a great overview!"
* A traveler said: "A very good way to experience a new city. The buses ran twice an hour, and the commentary was very helpful. Enjoyed the open air deck on top."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Montserrat Half-Day Tour with Tapas and Gourmet Wines
- Night Tapas Walking Tour in Barcelona Old Town & Flamenco Show with Small Group
- Montserrat Small Group or Private Tour Hotel pick-up
- Sagrada Familia and Montserrat Small Group Tour with Hotel pick-up
- Montserrat Monastery with Cava Wine Tasting Small Group Tour from Barcelona
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca