Top Caribbean Coast Chocolate Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Caribbean Coast Tours
Sort by: Featured
Visit Minca, a place with unparalleled landscapes and eco-friendly constructions in the middle of the nature of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta. During this guided tour in the Minca area participants will visit a sacred waterfall of our indigenous communities and visit a coffee farm and also learn topics such as coffee, cocoa, bamboo as a construction element and biodiversity, participating with local people.
Let's go to La Candelaria farm, a cozy and an authentic Colombian organic chocolate farm located 3200 ft above sea level, here you will be stunned with the tremendously amazing views, and also, you will learn how milk chocolate (and other types of chocolate) are prepared from the seed. In addition, you will be able to relax and enjoy the refreshing and pristine waters of Marinka waterfalls, undoubtedly the most gorgeous waterfalls in the area. Highlights: - Learn how organic chocolate is made from the seed. - Put your hands to work and make the milk chocolate yourself. - Perfect tour for families with +4 year old kids. - Avoid the crowds: Private car and guide just for you and your companions. - Hidden gem: this is a hard-to-find destination due to its location. - No hidden or extra fees: The only thing you have to worry about is your food (breakfast or lunch), the rest is included.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
This excursion is called "Chocoserrano" since this is one of the products derived from cocoa that you can find in the place. It is a 100% organic and artisan table chocolate, enriched with natural aromas that recreate the flavors of the Sierra on the palate. There you will be able to enjoy the plantations and the subsequent transformation of the raw material, led by local women and always accompanied by suitable personnel who will immerse you in this wonderful world called "cocoa". You can also find products such as cocoa mix, granola, nougat, brownie and chocolate bread, made in the territory by peasant families. This cocoa is highly beneficial for health, it is a unique cocoa in the world for its low content of cadmium, a metal considered toxic and polluting.
The tour is a route around the town of Minca, the departure is at about 9.00, once in Minca you will take a walk of about 45 minutes to reach Pozo Azul (on holidays you will reach another area of the river with waterfall to avoid overcrowded areas of tourists) here we will stop for about an hour with the possibility of taking a bath. Another 45 minute walk to reach the finca where you will have the typical lunch with a panoramic view of Santa Marta. Another 45-minute walk to reach the organic coffee crops where the various processing procedures will be explained and a test of the finished product will be offered. Finally we will reach the cultivation of organic cocoa and also here we will provide information on the manufacturing process and a taste. Return to the hotel around 18.00
Rums are the past and present of the Caribbean, is an experiences enrich with history and lknowledge about local culture and gastronomy. I am passionate for my work and for my is a pleassure offer my services to foodlovers and rumlovers around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Chocolate Tours in Caribbean Coast?
The best Chocolate Tours in Caribbean Coast according to Viator travelers are:
What Chocolate Tours in Caribbean Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Caribbean Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Chocolate Tours in Caribbean Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Caribbean Coast may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Convento de la Popa de la Galera Tours & Tickets
- Barranquilla Tours & Tickets
- Carlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue Tours & Tickets
- Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu) Tours & Tickets
- Old Town Cartagena Tours & Tickets
- Nabusimake Tours & Tickets
- Playa Blanca Tours & Tickets
- Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario) Tours & Tickets
- Cathedral of San Pedro Claver (Iglesia de San Pedro Claver) Tours & Tickets
- Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia) Tours & Tickets
- Plaza de San Diego Tours & Tickets
- Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena) Tours & Tickets
- Cartagena Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta National Park Tours & Tickets
- Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo) Tours & Tickets
- Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral) Tours & Tickets
- Santa Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta) Tours & Tickets
- National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia) Tours & Tickets
- Museo del Oro (Gold Museum) Tours & Tickets
- La India Catalina Monument Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in The Cayes