Top Cannes Walking Tours
38 results | All Cannes Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Antoine was fantastic and we had a really great day in spite of the rainy weather. We visited some beautiful medieval towns and got to enjoy the landscape on the countryside. It was a very nice day trip from Cannes."
* A traveler said: "Fred, our tour guide, was extremely professional, personable, and highly knowledgeable of the history of the areas visited. My family had a wonderful experience and a great time! Highly recommend Fred!"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately due to unforeseen weather conditions the boat trip could not operate. However I was offered an alternative day or my money back. There was a prompt refund and no issue"
* A traveler said: "Jenna our tour guide was awesome! She explained everything in beautiful English and was very knowledgeable about the history and places of interest."
* A traveler said: "Great boat and wonderful ride. Easy, simple and friendly all the time with Viator. Nice island,must see visit :) You can spend 2h or an entire day."
* A traveler said: "My fiancé and I had a fantastic time. I think our tour guide did a great job of showing us as much as possible, while at the same time allowing us to have free time to wander and explore by ourselves. I feel like I learned so much about the region and the towns we visited. It was truly a great time! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very professional, maintains time and warm behaviour.The tour is worth of money. Monaco is a happening country with big casinos."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Marie was wonderful, she was so informative and knowledgeable about cannes & Nice. She even made sure we were able to stop at a Starbucks so my son could continue his cup collection."
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "It was only the two of us but the guide has been really friendly and we enjoyed this a lot during our stay in cannes!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely tour with Sarit in Cannes. She was very knowledgeable and interesting. She also gave us some good “local” ideas for the rest of our trip in the South of France. Thanks Sarit!"
Private Tour of the French Riviera from Cannes Including Eze, Monaco, Cannes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence
* A traveler said: "The only thing we didt like was that we didt get a guide, just a driver. He just drove us to very beautiful places but didnt explain them to us."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Provence Countryside Small-Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Monaco, Monte-Carlo, Eze Half-day from Cannes small-Group and Shore Excursion
- Cannes Antibes St-Paul-de-Vence Half-Day from Cannes Small Group Shoreexcursion
- Private Tour Monaco, Monte Carlo & Eze from Cannes
- Monaco and Eze Small Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria