Top Cancun Swimming
299 results | All Cancun Tours
* A traveler said: "My fiancé and I had an awesome time parasailing; it was a little scary being so high up in the air but it was also extremely beautiful. The driver was on time and the staff ran everything smoothly. We paid for pics and the video because there was no way our nerves would allow us to take our own pics or video."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience !!! Loved the natural habitat, we even saw a puma and a jaguar at the restaurant we ate !!! 😃"
* A traveler said: "Great and unique immersive experience. Highly recommended. would enjoy this again. Guides were patient, nice and helpful, the accommodations were first class"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience! You really have to try it! Thanks to Alex and Gabo, our guides, who were by far the best! They even recommended us some places to visit in Tulum! THANKS A LOT!!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was so worth it!!! Snorkeling was so beautiful just to be able to admire the turtles. The jet skis where a thriller!! Parasailing was so calm and relaxing to send the day"
* A traveler said: "Cap. Christian and Pablo are the BEST. Amazing team of ppl and all are very accommodating. Drinks in abundance!!"
* A traveler said: "George was great made sure we got to see turtles and was very knowlagable. We had a blast and will defiently return"
* A traveler said: "Food is Awesome! Captain Hook is Great& Medusa lady. Grreat Show, fireworks & all.. Show is Mostly for younger kids, but still Great show! Good service from our waiters, getting our drinks."
* A traveler said: "My most memorable parts were the golfcart tour and the beautiful houses. The food was delicious 😋. I had a great time with the shopping stores as well."
* A traveler said: "They were all so great! We had a few members who were slightly nervous about snorkeling, and the team members were so patient and humorous, it was incredible. Will def be doing this again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and Rocco is a very helpful and funny guide. The tour is well organized and snorkeling with the turtles was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Being way up in the air and seeing all the blue water forever that never ends. The quietness up there."
* A traveler said: "Nice and friendly peoples. This is natural park for real. food and drink is free but they reserved very nice."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, must try. Leaving early at 6am does have an advantage that you avoid lines and crowds"
* A traveler said: "It was a great time the gentleman who took us were easy and also very fun. We have another trip planned with the company to see the temple, and we are very excited about that excursion"
* A traveler said: "So many activities to choose from. Never far from a restroom, restaurant, bar or shower. Plenty of place to sit for a rest. Easy to navigate the park."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was amazing. All three experiences we fascinating and learned some history as well. Cenoted and swimming with sea turtles was my favorite."
* A traveler said: "It was a great excursion to Chichén Itzá, cenote and Valladolid.Luis and Cesar are very well prepared about the history of this places. Tiburcio the driver was very good and responsible. I would deeply recommend to use their services. Cheaper then what hotel offers. Food was great. Thanks a lot"
* A traveler said: "Arturo and Estill were amazing guides, they were very personable and kind people, with good senses of humor. We were able to snorkel for a long time and it was a good family experience."
* A traveler said: "Frank, Rodrigo, and our bus driver Pablo did a great job on the tour. We were safe and learned lots about Mayan culture. Would definitely book with them again."
* A traveler said: "So glad we did this - everyone was super kind and funny. ATVs were a blast, the cenote was STUNNING and the water felt amazing, and the zip line was so fun. The food provided was delicious. Would definitely come again and recommend."
* A traveler said: "INCREDIBLE experience ! I highly suggest everyone go. The employees are passionate and the activities are exhilarating. My guide, Julio, was so sweet, knowledgeable, caring, and really made it the best experience. They truly want you to create the most amazing memories while being safe. 100% worth it."
* A traveler said: "Booking this I was a little nervous because of the mixed reviews but I’m happy I went Mary and April were the best tour guides ever they were super nice and the team was super nice and friendly the excursion itself was really fun and the tequila tasting was fun as well and interesting worth 10 STARS"
* A traveler said: "Great day with a very nice and cool crew. Snorkeling was good, except the sunburn :) At Isla Mujeres we loaned a golf car, which is also to recommand. Cool bars, nice small shops and a lot of mexican lifestyle."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Lunch Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid