Things to Do in Cancun This Summer
After the peak seasons of winter and spring break, summertime in Cancun is hot (and can be rainy) but a bit less crowded, and there are plenty of ways to beat the heat. Here are some of our favorite ways to enjoy this Mexican hot spot in the summer.
- See the oceans’ biggest fish in the wild on a tour toswim with whale sharks.
- Cool off in the shadedunderground waters of a cenote.
- Fly through the air on azipline tourthrough the lush jungle.
- Enjoy the wind on your face on asailing tour to Isla Mujeres.
- Discover coral reefs and sunken shipwrecks on asnorkeling adventure.
- Explore underground rivers and swim in lagoons atXcaret eco-archaeological park or Xplore adventure parkon the Maya Riviera coast.