Top California Winter Sports
22 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "your staff were very helpful to accommodate our request. even we were over time they were very nice about it"
* A traveler said: "Lots of wildlife. Saw the albino dolphin. Saw a group of about 100 dolphins. Humpback whales we’re putting on a show. Great crew too."
* A traveler said: "We got lucky with a warm and sunny weather! It was a beautiful ride along coast-hugging scenic route 1!"
* A traveler said: "Feeding the fish and being able to go to three different areas. The tour guide was excellent. It was also good being able to see the ocean on top deck at end of tour."
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent! I recommend this tour. The tour guide was the best and everything was easy."
* A traveler said: "Love it! We saw plenty of fish and was given information about sea life and island that was interesting to hear and learn."
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "Pauly was very informative about the views we saw on our hike as well as the trees and area we were hiking in!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Half-Day Whale Watching Tour From Monterey
- 3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey
- 3-Hour Monterey Bay Winter Whale-Watching Tour in California
- Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
- Syn City SF: The Synesthesia Walking Audio Tour of Haight-Ashbury by VoiceMap
- Dry Creek Valley
- Travel Town Museum
- Market Street
- Pismo Beach
- Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- Grace Cathedral
- Pacific Coast Highway (Highway 1)
- Mulholland Drive
- Christ Cathedral
- De Young Museum
- El Capitan
- Conservatory of Flowers
- San Diego History Center
- Catalina Island
- Sand Harbor
- Gracianna Winery
- San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
- Hyde Street Pier
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah