Top California Mountain Bike Tours
116 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "your staff were very helpful to accommodate our request. even we were over time they were very nice about it"
* A traveler said: "A great experience to tour the city, take scenic pictures, and learn more about the history of beautiful San Francisco."
* A traveler said: "Great friendly service at the bike shop - trip over the Golden Gate to Sausalito to Mill woods Park to Tiburon and ferry ride back to Fisherman's Warf was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant, what a way to spend 3 hours, well worth it. I had the beautiful Pinky as my tour guide who was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fun trip. The trees are massive! And the bus driver was great. We also had a chance to stop and take a few pictures at the Golden Gate Bridge."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to spend a day! The tour was great with Frieda. She helped me with my bike. It was the first time in a long time on a bike. She also was great with info about wines and beer. Our fun, small group enjoyed beer and wine with lots of cool conversation. Being in a relaxing setting in wine country was fantastic. I would love to book another tour with Frieda. Highly-recommended tour even if you don't ride rides often!"
* A traveler said: "The entire day was fun! Seen a lot more then I thought we were going to see. And thought the bike would be sluggish on the hills but it was not over all it was a great day and your."
* A traveler said: "The tour leaders were wonderful. They took into account all levels of riders. They have electric bikes to match to the experience of the rider. All the stops were great for taking photos. This is a fun tour and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a lot of interesting information about the history of the area and the types of naval ships."
* A traveler said: "Best trip ever the host was amazing. I would definitely attend again. I loved every moment and drink the best of the best wine."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "The electric bikes were extremely easy to use and extremely fun! I loved the entire adventure. From biking to tourist activities to hiking Muir. The bus ride home was perfect."
* A traveler said: "After a few minor incidents with booking, mainly Alcatraz booking by viator we had the best experience"
* A traveler said: "Real stories and the peace and quiet. Some of the stories told by Justin, the leader was captivating. Although, I would recommend really going into and end with high lights which is the wine, how Napa put a mark in the word with its wine."
* A traveler said: "Union Square was a cool stop, but driving down Haight showed some beautiful architecture. We also loved Blake’s song!"
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Santa Ynez bike tour with William! Beautiful sights, perfect riding distance and route through many scenic spots. We loved the ebikes! Would definitely do it again. Thanks William for being such a great guide and providing a delicious lunch!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the E-bike experience, it was so easy going up hills. Our guide James was very knowledgeable about Sonoma and the wine culture. The 2 winery’s Ceja and Gunlach Bundschu were very welcoming, beautiful and great wines. It was a fun day."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
* A traveler said: "Erick Martinez - was simply Fantastic. Engaged with us all, great knowledge of the city, locations and easy to follow. The tour is truly the best way to see LA and the beach! We’ve lived in LA for 30 years and still enjoyed the stories and views up close! Erick ensured to check in with us throughout the trip to make sure we were doing well and had what we needed for the 36 mile tour. The eBikes were a game changer - so if you want to do the long tour, be sure to book eBikes, you won’t even feel that you just did 36 miles!! Thank you Erick!!"
* A traveler said: "Fun experience! I would definitively recommend it to everyone! The weather was perfect, the bikes were great and the guides very nice!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey
- San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Guided Bike Tour
- Golden Gate Bridge Guided Bicycle or E-Bike Tour from San Francisco to Sausalito
- Alcatraz Inside and One Day Bike Rental
- Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trikke Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Runyon Canyon Park
- Oxbow Public Market
- Grateful Dead House
- Badwater Basin
- Mt. San Jacinto State Park and Wilderness
- iFLY Hollywood
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Virginia City
- Channel Islands
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Beverly Hills
- Union Station
- Los Angeles Montana Avenue
- Tioga Pass
- De Young Museum
- Fallen Leaf Lake
- Coit Tower
- Fort Point National Historic Site
- Dodger Stadium
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah