Top California Audio Guides
155 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "Driver had a great sense of humor and was very knowledgeable. Great historical perspective of Los Angeles."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! My favorite part was flying under the Golden Gate! The staff was very friendly and entertaining. They pointed out everything throughout the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Riding the helcopter itself was a new experience and it was amazing for all my family. But the time is so short."
* A traveler said: "Great to hear the history. Sites and times spent there were good. The driver was excellent. Vehicle was very clean. Everyone enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "We had Tommy very educational. Made the trip. Stayed in his bus the whole time. Then we took another and got off and visited the different locations."
* A traveler said: "Breath taking experience! We had the time of our lives my husband and two children loved it! Thank you for the experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible experience. I went with my 6 year old and my 8 year old for the youngest’s birthday. They both can’t wait to do it again! Jack was our pilot and was very fun and informative. We can’t wait to go again."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it. Best way to see the area and get all the information too. Loved the Chinatown tour and night tour...loved it all!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience touring San Francisco on the Big Bus. China Town, Cricket street and many more enjoyable 😀. Strongly suggest."
* A traveler said: "A very good tour allowing as much hopping on and off as you want. Many sights seen. Unfortunately raining hard all day"
* A traveler said: "Seeing and learning about the ecological history of the caves and various sea life around was great! The guides were great and informative. The evening tides were a little challenging to navigate. It can give you a bit of a workout but enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "Brian is an amazing guide who knew a lot of fun facts and details about San Fran! Absolutely loved the tour and would highly recommend if you are on a time crunch or it’s your first time to the city!"
* A traveler said: "We were lucky to have over an hour of continuous action seeing Twitch the humpback whale, hundreds of dolphins swimming along with the boat, and sea lions. The boat is spacious and Captain Steve, Nona, and the crew promoted a laid back, interactive atmosphere. I'm very happy we chose to do this."
* A traveler said: "Very good! Exceptional service. Denny was very good and funny. We all had a good time. Will be doing it again when I'm vack in Cali."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "This was a great an experience! Aaron was extremely knowledgeable and took amazing photos of me and my fiance!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bowers Museum
- Sunny Jim Sea Cave
- Yerba Buena Gardens
- Palace of Fine Arts
- El Dorado Wine Region
- California Historical Society
- Santa Barbara Waterfront
- Heritage Park
- Bradbury Building
- Del Mar
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley
- Sand Harbor
- Golden Gate Park
- Medieval Times Buena Park
- Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park
- Little Italy San Diego
- Grace Cathedral
- Auto Club Speedway
- Andretti Winery
- Hearst Castle
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah