Top Cairo Sporting Events
416 results | All Cairo Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour! We got an amazing price for an unforgettable experience!! Our Tour Guide was exceptional and always going the extra mile to make the tour more enjoyable! 100% recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "What a fun time!!! The sunset was incredible & the Red Sea stops were beyond amazing!! Very economical & so thrilling!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours I've ever been on and Nesma is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend. A++++++"
* A traveler said: "What a great trip! Bossi was a wonderful guide - super knowledgeable and fun to tour around with. Amr is a cool guy and a smooth driver. I fully recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Very informative. The tour guide was friendly and resourceful. They brought us to all the places without rushing us."
* A traveler said: "Karim and Ahmed were both very personable and pleasant. They went through the day based on how we wanted to arrange it and did so with a smile."
* A traveler said: "Ahmed’s knowledge and cheery good nature. He was awesome! We got to see the collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts before it was all carted away to the new Grand Egyptian Museum."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip to Egypt! The desert was gorgeous and our guide, Alaa, was great. He has been doing these tours for 15 years and it really shows. Communication in advance of the tour was great and we were picked up at our Cairo hotel and driven to meet Alaa in the Oasis. His wife made us a wonderful lunch and then we headed out to the black sand desert and finally set up camp in the white sand desert. Alaa made us an awesome dinner. He told us when to wake up to catch the milky way at its brightest and it was breathtaking. We definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great half day experience with hot air balloon, 8 balloons went up, boat ride and snacks. Breathtaking views. Shaimaa was tour guide, private tour with private bus. Great guide, friendly, hospitable and genuine."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very helpful. He assisted with one of our beginner riders. The ride was exciting and we actually got to ride a few moments longer than our scheduled time period"
* A traveler said: "Defineilty an amazing trip! Remember to bring a power bank with you for your phone or batteries for cameras, you will surely take a lot of pictures in the white desert! The tour guide cooked us a fantastic traditional Egyptian dinner!"
* A traveler said: "Great organization and guide! Very cool itinerary and sights. The only thing to be aware of is that from Cairo to bahariya it’s on a Shared Public bus but it was no problem…"
* A traveler said: "Great morning at the pyramids! All communication from the company was professional and timely. We had a group of 8 that included everything from kids to a 76 year old and they were able to accommodate all our needs."
* A traveler said: "Our family loved this cruise! Our tour guide, Ramsey, was very knowledgeable and amazing. Our 6 year old loved him! The food on the cruise and the accomodations were also outstanding. This was our favorite part of our trip to Egypt. I highly recommend this cruise!"
* A traveler said: "Mohammed Albasha was our tour guide and he was fantastic! He was well informed & even helped me when I was sick getting something to help with my stomach. The cruise was nice, but we were surprised that water was not included in the price & it did not say anywhere."
* A traveler said: "Eve yes’s excellent, greyguide, and the more important, we was able yo go to every Pyramids at Cairo"
* A traveler said: "A very complete tour of the museum of Cairo, undoubtedly one of the most impressive museums in the world. I really liked the guide, but unfortunately I can not remember his name. I know it was from EMO TOURS EGYPT, a local supplier."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Colossus of Ramses II at Memphis
- Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)
- Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)
- Coptic Museum
- Al-Azhar Mosque
- Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)
- Al-Hakim Mosque
- Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)
- Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad
- Nile River
- Khan Al-Khalili
- Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)
- Mosque of Amr ibn Al-As
- Islamic Cairo
- Tahrir Square
- Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)
- Gayer-Anderson Museum
- Pharaonic Village
- Sultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa
- Things to do in Giza
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Alexandria
- Things to do in El Alamein
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera