Top Cairo Golf Tours & Tee Times
13 results | All Cairo Tours
* A traveler said: "Guide was great and allowed us to tour the bazaar and shop at our own pace. Felt very safe the whole time."
* A traveler said: "Zenab and our driver were absolutely amazing!!! She was extremely knowledgeable about Cairo and Giza and made my long layover an absolute dream. We were able to cater the tour to what I wanted to see and it was an amazing time. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the pyramids and Sphinx was amazing and my Gide Mohsen was very good with lots of interesting facts and knowledge. Definitely going to come back to Egypt to see more."
* A traveler said: "Pyramids of Giza are really a must see! Very good and knowledgeable tour guide. I recommend Emo Tours to anyone that want to have a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience. Ahmed our guide was very kind with us and comprehensive. I play the photographer in order we can have the best memory of our trip. We recommend 👌. The landscapes were beautiful and we never get bored. Fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Paula is an amazing guide! Extremely knowledgeable and is open to talk about everything about Egypt, it’s culture and history. The food stop we recommend is traditional Egyptian food because it was delicious. If you’re going to Giza, choose this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. My guide Shimaa is very knowledgeable and passionate. I highly recommend this tour when you visit Egypt."
* A traveler said: "The pickup was on time, and the transportation was excellent, neveen was very informative and polite, I already booked another trip for tomorrow. Thank you Emu tours and thank you neveen."
* A traveler said: "A very good tour with a professional and friendly guide and driver. Definitely worth the money. It exceeded my expectations! Thanks Ahmed Elsayed and Abdullah!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible!!!! Great driver, so safe!! Fabulous tour guide!!! He answered all of our questions. A wonderful day!!"
* A traveler said: "Had one of the BEST tours from Cairo to Alexandria. My tour guide, Ahmed Elsayed was extremely nice and highly informative from start of the trip until the end. He was very knowledgeable on the history of every landmark we visited in Alexandria and was able to clearly explain the stories on the hieroglyphics. I was traveling on my own and Ahmed made me feel safe and protected throughout the entire trip. He also helped take great photos for me! Ayman was a 5 star driver, we had a smooth drive and he also made me feel safe with all of the crazy drivers in Egypt. At the end of the trip, Ahmed and Alyman were so kind to take me to the last hotel I stayed in where I left my laundry and took me to an amazing papyrus factory that happened to be nearby. I was lucky to have these two in my tour and would def want them as tour guides next time I’m in Egypt!"
* A traveler said: "Erakey was a wonderful guide. He was on time and patient. He made sure we were in good hands."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)
- Saqqara (Sakkara)
- Ben Ezra Synagogue
- Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)
- Colossus of Ramses II at Memphis
- Sultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa
- Mosque of Amr ibn Al-As
- Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)
- Babylon Fortress
- Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)
- Coptic Museum
- Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)
- Al-Azhar Mosque
- Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)
- Ibn Tulun Mosque
- Tahrir Square
- Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)
- Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)
- Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)
- Things to do in Giza
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Alexandria
- Things to do in El Alamein
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera