Top Cairo Full-day Tours - page 2
497 results | All Cairo Tours
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic trip. I got to do everything I wanted including a couple things that was not on the program. My guide was very good. He was upbeat and had a great knowledge of Cairo history. I must admit I really enjoyed him. Overall, I will definitely use Viator for all my travels. They provided great service."
* A traveler said: "Just perfect. Guide was interesting, professional and spoke excellent English. Our day was over all too soon, but the memories will be long lasting!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Ahmed Elsayed and the driver Ayman for being great tour guides in my trip to Alexandria they were both friendly, patient, observant, and knowledgeable of both the geography and history/culture pertaining to the entire trip. Definitely reccomend these two if you ever wish to travel to Alexandri la or anywhere in Egypt"
* A traveler said: "I felt very will taken care of, the guide was very knowledgeable and the whole day from pickup at the luggage belt till the end at the check-in was very smooth. Can highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "great experience! I was lucky to have Mimo as my guide for a 2nd time. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip. Ashraf is very friendly and cultured man. He told us everything about pyramids and ancient Egypt. He is a good photographer, he took lots of interesting photos of us in pyramid area. He also helped us for getting pcr test results so we are really greatful. Do not hesitate to go a tour with him"
* A traveler said: "I specifically booked a flight with a 21 hour layover in Cairo so that I could see the pyramids however I got so much more! For an additional cost I was able to go inside of the Great Pyramid, see the solar boat, and go on a camel ride. The Egyptian Museum was full of so many artifacts I coulda stayed there for hours."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guide. Well organized by Emo Tours, definitely, it was a good election. Cairo isn't only pyramids."
* A traveler said: "Guide and driver were extremely cooperative and friendly. Ehab and Asim were excellent , they picked up us timely from hotel. We went to Alexendria main monuments and enjoyed the trip"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time with my guide Ibrahim , he did a great jon for me and explain everything and i was enjoy his explanation about ancient history and Giza pyramids ,camel ride till sphinx is the best part too of my trip since it was a dream to ride a camel in giza pyramids , Egyptian museum is also good to visit , ask for Ibrahim with no regret"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing and worth the visit! My favorite was they Quait bay castle. So beautiful. My tour guide made sure I was well looked after and the driver was very an absolute gentleman & opened my door for me each time. Very happy!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the time we spent with our guide Wael. He was very welcoming and gave a great tour and description of the church which was very interesting and answered any questions we had. It was a great place to visit. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Ahmed is the go to tour guide . He is very knowledgeable and made our day exciting . He explained in-depth the history of Egypt and went into detail on the sites we visited. It was well worth it . Thanks Ahmed for your excellence in service . Exceeded our expectations !"
* A traveler said: "We felt very safe with Mohamed. He took us on a real adventure on the quad. It was really fun and we took some great photos. We would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day trip with Mohamad! Very knowledgeable and interesting as we visited Sakkara, Dahshur and Memphis. Would recommend this day trip to anyone. It was fun and interesting and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Medo was a fantastic guide, and our day was flawless. We can't recommend him and this tour enough! He was informative and flexible to suit the tour to our needs, and gave us a lot of great information about ancient and modern Egypt!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, meet us at the baggage claim, assisted with luggage and it was a very comfortable ride to hotel."
* A traveler said: "Superb trip. I couldn't recommend seeing the pyramids and the Sphinx highly enough as it's so quintessentially Egyptian. The Egyptian Museum was also tremendous and Nevin helped make this trip really special for us. Thanks Nevin!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful day trip. We got to go inside four (4) different pyramids: the Great Pyramid, one of the smaller Queen pyramids near the Great Pyramid, the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid. We also saw the Step Pyramid and several other sites. Well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Tour went exactly as said on description. The order of sites made sense and tour guide is highly knowledge and fluent in English. Nice modern van with A/C. Also our tour guide Mohammed was great!"
* A traveler said: "We had stayed for several days in Cairo and visited most of the must see sites so we wanted to see something different. We took this tour and were pleasantly surprised to find that our tour was adjusted to fit our specific desires. We got to see the Citadel, mosques and churches in Cairo. We had a nice lunch while touring and everything was done with professionalism and courtesy. Our guide had the caretaker of a mosque open up a restricted area to view the tombs of Kings that had ruled there. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of the pyramids. Ahmed was a great guide, v knowledgeable and answered all questions I had. Knew all the best spots for pictures and how to avoid the crowds, which was very useful. Collection from hotel was seamless, lunch included was delicious, from a local authentic restaurant. 10/10."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! We highly reccomend our tour guide Michael, he had an enormous kwnoledge about history and really helped us to get into the Egypcian culture, also reccomended us really good places to go."
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)
- Mosque of Amr ibn Al-As
- Al-Hakim Mosque
- Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)
- Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)
- Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)
- Pharaonic Village
- Saqqara (Sakkara)
- Coptic Museum
- Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)
- Khan Al-Khalili
- Cairo Opera House
- Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)
- Tahrir Square
- Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)
- Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)
- Islamic Cairo
- Ibn Tulun Mosque
- Al-Azhar Mosque
- Gayer-Anderson Museum
- Things to do in Giza
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Alexandria
- Things to do in El Alamein
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera