Top Cairo Audio Guides
500 results | All Cairo Tours
* A traveler said: "Guide and driver were both very kind. The guide knew a lot and kept the tour very interesting. Saw great sites and covered so much ground!"
* A traveler said: "The pickup was on time, and the transportation was excellent, neveen was very informative and polite, I already booked another trip for tomorrow. Thank you Emu tours and thank you neveen."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day I spent a lot of time at the pyramids got to see the inside of one also saw how paper was made from papyrus then spent a lot of time at the Egyptian museum saw the best exhibits even a couple of mummies"
* A traveler said: "Sérapéum are unforgatable! Mohamed was very important on this trip, a experience guide with egiptology knowledge. thank You so much!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful dinner cruise on the Nile - our tour operator picked us up from the hotel - was on time. The dinner cruise was great - buffet was good, the entertainment was great - the Sufi dancers were mesmerizing, belly dance was ok. The singer was outstanding great value for money spent"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on this tour! My guide, Noha, was excellent. She was extremely knowledgeable and adjusted the itinerary based on my interests. The tour operates exactly as described online, from the hotel pickup to the sightseeing. Dahshur, Saqqara and Memphis add a lot to get a more complete picture of ancient Egypt. Thank you again Noha!"
* A traveler said: "Maged is an experienced and focused guide and we loved (my wife and I) the tour. The driver, Mustapha, was also great. We recommmend!! Rubens & Vera"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guide. Well organized by Emo Tours, definitely, it was a good election. Cairo isn't only pyramids."
* A traveler said: "it was a great night to spend on Nile river with very delicious food and nice performance , my guide was so helpful and always on time when I need something . recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Zenab was extremely kind, caring, and informative. This company takes the time to ensure their guides are educated and certified."
* A traveler said: "Authentic and mesmerizing tour of Orthodox Christian, Muslim and Jewish places of worship including churches, mosques and synagogues. Egyptologist Essam was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable in the topics of Coptic and Islamic Cairo."
* A traveler said: "Pyramids of Giza are really a must see! Very good and knowledgeable tour guide. I recommend Emo Tours to anyone that want to have a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the two gentleman's named Mohammad & Ahmed Haroon one in Cairo and other in laxer. excellent guides. we enjoy every minutes of the tour. they way they explain. is beyond ours imagination. we are happy to say if we get a chance to come again we will request these two again."
* A traveler said: "Fero was absolutely amazing energy and a pleasure during the whole trip! I greatly Appreciate his warm presence. Request Fero anytime you do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing! He had great insight on the history and allowed me to enjoy it like a local. Visiting the mosques were beautiful and he made the experience a great one"
* A traveler said: "Me and wife had an excellent trip to Gaza, Memphis and Sakkara. Our guide Mustafa was very good. He knew all about the history and was excellent in communication. We started at 8 and finished at 4. Highly recommend this with Mustafa"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day; Tonsi artfully blends information and humor for an enjoyable tour. Tonsi knew when to step in and help but also allows ample time to explore on your own. We highly recommend Tonsi."
* A traveler said: "This cruise was perfect! Our tour guide, Ahmed was very informative and answered all of our questions. He was very kind and helpful. We were able to see everything on our list and all the transportation was incredibly comfortable. We were extremely pampered for such an affordable price!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip to splendid places of Ancient Egypt. Sakkara and Dahshur appeared to be much more impressive than Giza. Guide was open and friendly. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Erakey was a wonderful guide. He was on time and patient. He made sure we were in good hands."
* A traveler said: "I took this tour in the middle of Covid, November of last year. Waleed was a fantastic guide. He is such a nice guy, you will enjoy the conversation and he knows the area very well. He paid attention to details, often asked if there was anything else you were interested in and I felt like the whole tour was almost customized to me. We visited all of the major sites noted but at a leisurely pace. Waleed is a very intelligent young man and I enjoyed talking to him about his family, life in Egypt and some of the history from an Egyptian point of view. When I go back, I will definitely use his services again and if you are traveling there, I would recommend you do also."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad
- Ben Ezra Synagogue
- Pharaonic Village
- Gayer-Anderson Museum
- Al-Azhar Mosque
- Nile River
- Khan Al-Khalili
- Sultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa
- Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)
- Ibn Tulun Mosque
- Al-Hakim Mosque
- Saqqara (Sakkara)
- Cairo Opera House
- Islamic Cairo
- Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)
- Mosque of Amr ibn Al-As
- Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)
- Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)
- Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)
- Colossus of Ramses II at Memphis
- Things to do in Giza
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Alexandria
- Things to do in El Alamein
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera