Top Caernarfon Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Caernarfon Tours
Sort by: Featured
• Scramble your way to the top of Snowdon • Traverse the famous Crib Goch ridge • Qualified and experienced mountain guides • Small groups • Daily adventures throughout the year • Fully insured and protected by our COVID-19 Guarantee The Snowdon Horseshoe is an exciting hiking challenge and is often described as one of the best ridge walks in Wales with 'interesting' terrain and amazing views but with grade one scrambles and big drops to contend with it's certainly not for the faint-hearted. The route is made up of a horseshoe shaped ring of ridges and peaks on Snowdon’s eastern side and makes for a great mountain day suitable for most. Whether you're doing it for charity, with a group of friends, as a family outing or just for your own pleasure MountainXperience can take the hassle out of planning your adventure and keep you safe on the day. We only work with qualified and experienced mountain guides who are fully insured and hold up-to-date first aid certificates.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Outdoor Activities in Caernarfon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Caernarfon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Llandudno
- Things to do in Wrexham
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Blackpool
- Things to do in Wicklow
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Windermere
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in South East Ireland