Top Cádiz Food & Drink
34 results | All Cádiz Tours
* A traveler said: "This bus had a stop right outside of the port building making it very convenient. In addition to its circular route around the city, it included a walking tour in the center of town. The commentary was educational. We had an enjoyable day in Cadiz."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. It was only 2 people so basically we has a private tour. A great mix of culture and history. So nice to do it in a bus so they could take you to the bottom of Ronda and to the top."
* A traveler said: "Very efficient way to tour & learn about Cadiz for a couple hours with a personable, knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "Easy to use and well narrated tour. I’d recommend this service for anyone visiting Cadiz. We did the full circuit first to become familiar, then used it to get around the community."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very informative and educational! Our guide Patrick was fantastic! The small group is always Nice as well!|Great tour would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice two and a half hour tour around the city with a very nice guide Aron... Very nice way to discover the city but try to visited by foot just before !!!"
* A traveler said: "The horsemanship shown along with the intelligence of the horses, was a sight that will never be forgotten. it is something if you are in this part of Spain, you must put down in your itinerary as one to go and see. The show and presentation was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tapas and wine. Juan is an excellent guide. Great tapas bars. Jerez is a wonderful city. Great weather."
* A traveler said: "Overall excellent. We were initially concerned when our driver spoke little English and at times seemed lost. He seemed lost in both Seville and Jerez and did not use GPS. He kept driving around in circles but he did finally reach our destination . He did attempt to point some things out to us but since he didn't speak English we did not know what he was saying . Once we finally arrived to the bodega things were much better.The Byass bodega was stunningly beautiful and our private tour very informative. At the end of the tour we tasted several Sherries that were excellent. For the price, disappointed that no brandy tastes were included. Overall a very good experience and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Maria was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide. I would love to her her as a guide again. She was very professional and humorous!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco