Top Byron Bay Multi-day Tours
9 results | All Byron Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "Everyone there was really considerate and professional. The guy (I think he is French) who helped us with our lesson prior was very nice. Even out at Julian Rocks, he showed us where the turtles were, helped us when we got carried away and took our photos which I'm sure is a pain. Thanks heaps! Julian Rocks was amazing. Worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "Great session for the overall workout and experience if not for my competitive spirit and maybe next time we’ll get even closer to the dolphins."
* A traveler said: "Great value lesson with enough theory and good and nice coaches. The surf school couldn't have done better! We have had a lesson with another Surf school but this one was way better. We really felt more confident after this, thank you guys!!"
* A traveler said: "Super morning out. Loved the professionalism and guidance of the warm and friendly instructors. Took us out the back of the surf and we were fortunate enough to see 2 large pods of dolphins. They jumped out of the water as well. Sensational! These guys are great and and very easy going but you also feel very secure and safe."
* A traveler said: "Great afternoon with host Jarrod showing us around breweries and a distillery. We got a great insight into what makes a good drink and tips for other drinks. Well worth it, will come back and do it again."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, with an incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide touring through beautiful scenery to see the most amazing wildlife - an absolutely amazing day!"
* A traveler said: "What a great tour. Lovely places and very interesting. Food was beautiful at Stone and Wood and lots of laughs along the way. Great group of people to share the trip with and Jarrad was great. Only disappointment for me was Wandana Brewing Company. Person serving us was not friendly and appeared very disinterested in it all. Left Jarrad to tell us about the brewery."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in North Island