Top Byron Bay Extreme Sports
14 results | All Byron Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "Great session for the overall workout and experience if not for my competitive spirit and maybe next time we’ll get even closer to the dolphins."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant just Brilliant as a first experience on an electric bike. Thanks to Angel n Johnathon so chilled,"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience through some beautiful places. Tour guide was lovely and the e bikes were fantastic"
* A traveler said: "We went on the Behind the Bay Tour on 2nd Jan 2021. We meet Harry when he picked us at our meeting point at Sulfolk Park. We were taken to 3 iconic Byron Bay places -Killen Falls, Lake Ainsworth and Three Sisters Walk at Broken Head. Harry was a fabulous host and was really sweet. He was very flexible and we had such a wonderful time all together. Thank you Harry for a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, with an incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide touring through beautiful scenery to see the most amazing wildlife - an absolutely amazing day!"
* A traveler said: "Unicorn falls is lovely. It's easy to overlook the hinterland & national parks when visiting Byron. Riding up into the mts on an E bike is a glorious way to take it all in. The forest smells, sound of whip birds, very few people and cars are all a great contrast to the beach."
* A traveler said: "Kayaking with dolphins was cancelled due to weather but the Hinterland Tour was absolutely amazing! Swimming underneath the waterfall, no matter how cold it is, is an absolute must!"
* A traveler said: "This was so great. We were the only two on the tour that night so it felt very special and personalised. We were picked up and dropped off at our preferred locations and our guide was highly knowledgeable and very friendly indeed. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Lighthouse view was picture perfect especially the reef side. It is very historical too. Wouldn't have known more about it if not for our good guide Tom."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in North Island