Top Busan City Tours
37 results | All Busan Tours
* A traveler said: "Hayden was so great. He really made our time in Busan special. He has an amazing knack of giving you the history of the area, making it interesting, very fun!!!. We had him pick us up at the Busan Cruise Terminal and give us a day tour of the areas. He went places would have never seen on a big tourist bus. Thank you Hayden"
* A traveler said: "I really appreciate having Mira showing me her beautiful city. I booked this trip as a solo traveler but ended up having another solo traveler with us. It was just perfect with the 3 of us touring around Busan. Mira picked me up from Busan KTX station and she was punctual. We had texted several times prior to the meetup and she's a consummate professional. My favorites are Gamcheon Village and Yonggusa Temple. We also stopped for a tasty lunch at a local restaurant after visiting Taejongdae. I had the seafood jjampong. Mira would provide a brief history of each site and then would give us some time to explore on our own. If you would like to stay at Gamcheon village longer, I'd suggest to find your way back to the hotel as there is so much to explore in this lovely village. Gamcheon is the last stop before tour ends. All in all, I'd recommed this tour. Mira is fluent in English and Mandarin so it was really refreshing to have a conversation with her in English as I had been using Google translate and sign language whilst in Busan lol."
* A traveler said: "This was the best city tour I have EVER been on. Dylan was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for a well rounded experience in Busan!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was the absolute perfect way to see every side of Busan. Our guide Steve was knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating, and fun! He made the tour more than any of the sights. He was also a fantastic photographer and sent us the photos quickly. The sights were fantastic, with amazing views and interesting history. It was fun to see the city from every side and above. Absolutely would love to do another tour with Steve in this fantastic city!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a great guide! Very knowledgeable and about all sorts of things. We also went through some routes that private vehicles wouldn’t have been able to go to. It was a jam packed day with lots of sights."
* A traveler said: "We liked very much the image of Busan from the top of the mountain, the spectacle given by the lights of the city impressed us and the travel by ship offered the best memories.All schedule was respected and the tour guide CK was one of the best!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful all-day tour, saw so much - a great day with a great tour operator who shared his knowledge"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a great guide for us, taking us around Busan’s west side and telling us the stories of the city through the eyes of a local. Steve is very knowledgeable about the history and he combines that with the ability to see it from a stranger’s point of view. We were also lucky to be the only two on the tour, which made it more relaxed and catered to our wants."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, and we loved our guide Steve! We were so glad we did the tour since we were only in Busan for two days, and could not have seen and learned so much otherwise! Steve was a great host -- he answered all our questions, showed us some memorable spots, and even took some cute photos for us!! If you are in Busan, def take this tour! :"
* A traveler said: "Jesse is an excellent tour guide and photographer. Looking forward to be with him on our next trip to Busan."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. The tour guides were fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Kyungae was very flexible and the driver was excellent. She noticed I had breathing issues and adapted drop offs and pick ups to minimize my walking. Lunch was putstanding as recommended ny Kyungae! She also took lots of photos of us which was above and beyond. Would definitely book with her again as she is very knowledgeable and her English is fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Today's keyword was "Daebak"! He introduced sophisticated and creative cafes, markets and alleys, and when I asked him how we say 'tasty, delicious or great' in Korean, he taught me this magic word! It was a very useful and fun time. When you participate in this program, keep your questions in mind in advance and ask him. So much helpful if you are planning a trip to Korea soon because Dony will tell you everything you need in detail. This tour was so worth it!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. My guide was very imformative to her city and clearly explained different points of history. She also enjoys her tour with foreigners. As we hopped on and off from point to point, she tried her best to show more of the city than is generally seen. She was flexible as also adjusted the tour as I was going solo. This tour is highly recommended for the entire city view and you can understand more about Nampodong area in between Gukjeshijang, the traditional merchandize market and Jagalchi, Fish market with a lot of fun. The tour is only a couple hours long but gives you a good understanding of the sites, and left me lots of time after to spend the night.| These half-day tours are the right ideal if youre planing to visit Busan for the first time."
* A traveler said: "We visited Busan early April. The package deal for this couldn’t be beat; KTX ride, hotel, and private guided tour that you can’t put a price on (but they did, haha). I wish I could have our tour guide Beth with us everywhere. Yes, it’s an overnight stay, but it’s a MUST if you are on a time crunch staying in Korea. We got off the train and Beth stood there waiting for me and my parents. Things can get a little hectic in Busan station so luckily having her we knew where to go, and she even had her husband wait in line for us and it was his day off!!! She was born and raised in Busan, so we couldn’t be any happier to have her guiding us. She catered to what she believed we would want to see, and adjusted the schedule to our liking. Busan has to be one of the most gorgeous places we’ve ever visited. Thank you so much Viator and Beth! We miss you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Andong Folk Museum
- Nampodong Street (Theater District)
- SEA LIFE® Busan Aquarium
- Haedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa)
- Geumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong)
- Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- Taejongdae Resort Park
- Gwangbokdong Food Street
- UN Memorial Cemetery
- Junam Wetlands Park
- Haeinsa Temple
- Trick Eye Museum Busan
- Haeundae Beach
- Dongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom)
- Gwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo)
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Yongin
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture