Top Bulgaria Outdoor Activities
336 results | All Bulgaria Tours
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic! Everything was perfect and I would recommend it to everyone. You won't regret it!!"
* A traveler said: "Very good trip, the Bulgarian guide was very nice, Skopje is very beautiful and the Macedonian guide told us a lot of interesting things."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, everything was perfect, we had a wonderful day trip, visiting 2 UNESCO sites. Definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Lubo, really made this trip great. He gave great insight into Bulgarian life and was full of knowledge about the city of Plovdiv. I highly recommend doing this tour out of Sofia to see a different side of the country and Traventuria as a company generally."
* A traveler said: "I purchased the transport option. Martin, the driver and guide from Traventuria, was above all a good driver. He was very entertaining throughout the ride, sharing insights about Sofia as well as interesting places along the way."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative. I really enjoyed the whole tour and experience. I discovered some places that I otherwise might have missed and I am really happy that I joined this tour. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Philip was font of information and we would highly recommend this tour, gave us some tips about the city which we wouldn't have known about and made getting around very easy."
* A traveler said: "Amazing. Maria is a wonderful guide. Highly recommend. In general we are very satisfied with Viator tours."
* A traveler said: "To take the trip to the rila monastery and the Rila lakes was the best decission we made during our visit of Sofia. My girlfriend and I had an amazing experience exploring the beautiful nature of Bulgaria. Our guide/driver Stoyan made the trip even more memorable with his enthusiasm and knowledge about the place and Bulgarian history. He was really helpfull and ready to answer all our questions, we would really recommend him as a guide! Bulgaria had a lot more to offer than I expected. I would really recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Vasil was great, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. He explained everything to us and took us around the city and its highlights. We enjoyed our walking tour so much and loved Sofia! Thank you Vasil. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Every country whether progressive or not it is still a country and new of course. Madam Diana is really knowledgeable and she toured us to different sites of interests in Skopje. The good thing in Skopje is eating and buying and selfies."
* A traveler said: "The fortress and rocks are stunning! Additionally, my guide, Mariya, was extremely kind and knowledgeable. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "Good value for money. Worth visiting as a day trip from Sofia. Good English-speaking guide. Old town of Plovdiv was the highlight for me."
* A traveler said: "The itinerary was explained very well. The hike around the lakes was pleasant - you can choose different levels of difficulty. The view from above the lakes was magnificent. The monastery was absolutely splendid. I highly recommend this trip to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely informative and knowledgeable about the history of Serbia and Bulgaria. He answered our questions to call patient manner. We were extremely happy with the whole day."
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent tour! I cannot say enough great things about the monastery and even the place we stopped for lunch was amazing. The guide was knowledgeable and really gave us some interesting information about the area. This is a must visit if you are in Sofia."
* A traveler said: "City amazing at night! Dinner and dancers spectacular! Guide and driver amazing and helpful! Totally Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I was fortunate to be the only one on this tour, and it was incredible. Belogradchik is a great place to visit. It is a place that I wouldn't be able to visit by myself and, thus, getting this tour was the right choice. During the trip, unfortunately, Venetsa was closed, so I visited Magura Cave which is amazing instead. Georgi was an excellent guide. Apart from being very knowledgable about his country and the whole Balkan region geographically and historically, he made sure that all my questions answered. He helped me get sheep-milk yoghurt, and on the way back to Sofia, he drove along the scenic route so I can see more of Bulgaria."
* A traveler said: "Both tours were great, just one thing about the toilets in the monastery- NO toilet papers. Amazing monastery church though NO electricity @ the time of visit so it was very dark!"
* A traveler said: "Nice day trip. Guide was very good and friendly. There was a small waiting time on border but it was ok. I knew it could take time at the border."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on this tour. We were lucky that day we had to see a local wedding party at the same time we were there. Our guide Chimmy was wonderful host. She took us around the places we haven't seen earlier in Sofia. She was wonderful guide. We would definitely recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide was incredibly well informed and thorough!!! Had a great tour of the National Museum and of the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Sunny Beach Luna Park
- Action Aquapark
- Sofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Sofia National Gallery
- Monument to the Soviet Army
- Sofia National Archaeological Museum
- Vrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)
- Varna Archaeological Museum
- Sofia Synagogue
- Stob Pyramids
- Plovdiv Old Town (Stari Grad)
- Varna Retro Museum
- Museum of Socialist Art
- Vitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)
- Asen's Fortress (Asenova Krepost)
- Varna Zoo (Zoopark)
- Tsari Mali Grad
- Sofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Plovdiv
- Things to do in Sliven
- Things to do in Bansko
- Things to do in Kosovo
- Things to do in Romania
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast