Top Budapest Lunch Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Budapest Tours
Cruise the Danube River in the evening on a sightseeing cruise through Budapest. With a beverage in hand, take in the famous sights of Budapest along the banks of the river, deemed a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Admire Budapest from the water on a 70-minute Duna Bella River Danube cruise. Board the panoramic Duna Bella boat, and sail by landmarks including the Hungarian Parliament and Chain Bridge as you sip a glass of Champagne, wine, beer, soda, or water — your choice. Finish by cruising around leafy Margaret Island, with the option to go ashore and explore the island's parks as you wish before catching the next Duna Bella boat back.
View Budapest’s floodlit landmarks by boat on a Danube River evening cruise. Settle on the glass-enclosed vessel, and admire the cityscapes as you cruise by the UNESCO-listed riverbanks, glass in hand. Admire the Hungarian Parliament and Buda Castle district twinkling with lights, and sail under the illuminated Chain Bridge and other bridges. Your choice of Champagne, wine, beer, soda, or mineral water, Wi-Fi, and onboard film and commentary included.
BUDAPEST EVENING/NIGHT SIGHTSEEING CRUISE ON THE DANUBE • You arrive to our boat, and after a fast check-in you are welcomed with a glass of Törley (Hungarian sparkling wine) / spritzer or handmade lemonade • Choose your own seat, all of them come with an amazing view • Enjoy the best landmarks of Budapest with recorded English commentary • Amazing photo-taking opportunities on the upstairs open deck • Unlimited refills on your champagne, spritzer, or lemonade • Only card payment will be available, cash payment will not be accepted. • Additional drinks can be bought at the bar • Optional Hungarian culinary assorted platter: Cured Mangalica-ham, two types of home-made sausage , hand craft hard cheese, marinated fresh goat-cheese and grilled red pepper, pickled vegetables, ciabatta-bites
Discover the sights of the Danube Bend in one trip on this full-day tour from Budapest. Drive across the border into Slovakia, and visit Esztergom’s green-domed Basilica, the seat of Hungary’s Catholic church. Then, admire the Danube views from hilltop Visegrad Castle and enjoy a guided stroll around cobbled Szentendre, famous for its art shops. Hotel pickup, lunch, and return transport, with a Danube boat ride back to Budapest (May-September), are included.
Take in views of Budapest from a WiFi-equipped sightseeing cruise on the Danube. After a welcome drink, set sail and float past landmarks that include Buda Castle, Margaret Island, the Hungarian Parliament Building, and more, all while avoiding the crowds. Snap pictures from the boat’s open sightseeing terrace for panoramic views.
There are plenty of bars to choose from in Budapest, but those with enviable sunset views often attract large crowds. Avoid the sunset rush, and enjoy a much more relaxed alternative—a River Danube sunset cruise with three cocktails included. As you toast the sun setting, you can tick off some sightseeing spots at the same time; the tour passes by Buda Castle, the Hungarian Parliament Building, and Gellert Hill.
Sip and sightsee along the Danube on this evening cruise in Budapest. Choose from multiple cruise options to suit your preferences and admire the stunning views of Buda Castle, the Parliament House, and the Citadel. Additional drinks are available for purchase on board as the evening continues along Budapest’s sparkling panorama.
Take in the beautiful Budapest panorama on a sightseeing cruise along the Danube River. Snap photos of the Chain Bridge, Gellért Hill and more as you experience why this city’s landscape was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Multiple upgrade choices include options for a buffet lunch with traditional Hungarian dishes, an onboard winetasting session, and onboard winetasting session with round-trip transfers.
Experience the beautiful sights of Budapest on a cruise along the Danube River. See famous landmarks such as the Chain Bridge, which connects the eastern and western sides of the city, as well as Buda Castle. On board you can enjoy wine and Hungarian sparkling wine and a buffet-style dinner included on the cruise, based on the tour option selected. Live music sets the mood as you glide past the capital city’s stunning backdrop.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Lunch Cruises in Budapest?
The best Lunch Cruises in Budapest according to Viator travelers are:
What Lunch Cruises in Budapest are taking additional safety precautions?
These Budapest experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Holy Trinity Column (Szentháromság-Szobor) Tours & Tickets
- Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Kunsthalle Budapest Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Fine Arts Budapest (Szépmuvészeti Múzeum) Tours & Tickets
- Széchenyi Square (Széchenyi István Tér) Tours & Tickets
- Citadella Tours & Tickets
- Danube Promenade Tours & Tickets
- Lake Balaton Tours & Tickets
- Central Market Hall (Nagycsarnok) Tours & Tickets
- Lukács Thermal Bath (Szent Lukács Gyógyfürdo) Tours & Tickets
- Danube Palace (Duna Palota) Tours & Tickets
- Palvolgyi Caves (Pálvölgyi Barlang) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Military History (Hadtörténeti Múzeum) Tours & Tickets
- Ecseri Flea Market (Ecseri Piac) Tours & Tickets
- Adam Clark Square (Clark Ádám Tér) Tours & Tickets
- Budapest City Park (Városliget) Tours & Tickets
- Gozsdu Courtyard (Gozsdu Udvar) Tours & Tickets
- Aquincum Museum (Aquincumi Múzeum) Tours & Tickets
- Buda Castle (Budai Vár) Tours & Tickets
- House of Terror Museum (Terror Háza Múzeum) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets