Top Budapest How to Get Around
474 results | All Budapest Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organized, calm and beautiful experience. You have to se Budapest by night. Good that you can here the guide in your own language."
* A traveler said: "Great value for money with the drink included. Absolutely stunning views over the Budapest river bank."
* A traveler said: "Everything perfect, for that money its the better cruise ! You must do this if you go in Budapest….."
* A traveler said: "Budapest Parliament tour was great, a must see. Something you can view for a far better rate if you apply directly to the Budapest Parliament site early!!! Otherwise, you get the same tour but at an inflated price, because the tickets were purchased in advance by a dealer. Shop early, but if you can't get it this was great just more costly."
* A traveler said: "very helpful staff, wine kept flowing, good musicians, and the food was hot and plentiful. would highly recomend."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very good and informational. The Parliament is absolutely beautiful and should be seen if your in Budapest. Our tour guide was very good and at the end of the tour answered any and alll questions"
* A traveler said: "A great way to see Budapest at night. Thee wine tasting had 7 wines (plenty) and the 3-piece string orchestra gave the trip a nice ambience. This was our final excursion for our trip and a great way to wrap things up."
* A traveler said: "Good tour of the city. You need to go the the central location to pickup the ticket. The boat tour is also nice to see the city from another prospective. There is a nice square near the boat landing (no. 6)"
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing, very documented and very interesting ! Very appreciate the concept, the car, everything was good!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice cruise, lovely personal, headphones with explanations in every languages, and a drink offered. Very good price for a quality cruise."
* A traveler said: "The drivers were punctual and the tour guide was extremely informative and happy to answer any questions."
* A traveler said: "Lovely music and venue. Followed by an equally beautiful view from the river with good food and good wine."
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver-Breti-was amazing! Took us everywhere with care and caution. Knew lots of interesting facts, tips and tricks. He was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Really knowledgeable guide who gave us so much context for the sights, the history of the area as well as Hungary in general. Really worth doing this is our first activity during our visit!"
* A traveler said: "We liked the country side. The basilica was nice sight to see as well as the view of the town from the other side of the river when we crossed to Slovakia. We stopped in nice location for lunch which was sufficient."
* A traveler said: "This excursion came recommended by a friend and we’ll worth it. Zoltan, our guide, was terrific and this is the best way to tour the city. It was fun and informative. Much easier to see places than a large bus tour. It was a bit chilly with spotty rain but they had a cover and blankets at the ready."
* A traveler said: "I love this card. Helped me entirely with logistics and itinerary. I did more than I planned since the card was accepted in many amazing sites. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Nora was a perfect guide. We share the visit of the 3 stops visegrad estergem and sztendre."
* A traveler said: "If you have a day to spare in Budapest, this is a great option for you to consider. Bratislava may not be as popular as the neibouring capital cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest but it has its charms. And quirks. And history. Our tour guide, Susan , is fantastic. No problems at all with our booking."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip round Budapest and our guide really know his city and it's history. Highly recommended😀"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to get out of the city and see some of the gorgeous countryside. Our guide was very informative and made the day memorable."
* A traveler said: "The patriotism came across loud and clear. We learned a great deal about truly being from Hungary and wanting this country to succeed. The talking points and locations were PERFECT!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Hearing the background of the locations and dishes we were tasting added depth and richness to the experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trikke Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria