Top Bucharest Nature and Wildlife Tours
50 results | All Bucharest Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great day with my tour guide Gabriel. He was very attentive to my needs, ensuring I had a good day and arranging the trip to fit my schedule. The muddy volcanos are amazing and a must see for your visit! It was ultimately a fun packed day with beautiful scenery and lots of adventure, would definitely book with this company again."
* A traveler said: "Last Friday, my wife and I went on one of the best road tours we have ever taken. The tour with driver/guide Alex, was to the Transfagarasan region which we discovered to be extremely scenic. Alex provided a very complete and good natured commentary during the more than 500 km trip. We highly recommend both the tour and Alex. The entire experience was great."
* A traveler said: "Salt move in it's more functional state. Muddy volcanoes surrounded by lush green forest makes it seem like a movie set."
* A traveler said: "As a group of 4 we agreed that this was an excellent tour and we would highly recommend it. Florine our tour guide arrived promptly and throughout the day managed to have us avoiding the large queues. The bear sanctuary was a very sombre but enjoyable experience learning about individual bears and what they had been through but then the pleasure of watching them now roam free in their natural habitat. Off to Bran's castle which was both informative and fun...we even learnt how Dracula got his name!! some good photo opportunities as well and a chance to buy a bit of tat!! A visit to the Black Church then lunch in Brasov where Florine joined us and helped us to choose some local Romanian dishes. Finally our last stop was at the Sinia Monastery and Florine kindly drove us up to Pele's castle so we could take a quick peek from the outside. Overall a long day but a great way to see all the top sights outside of Bucharest!!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out, our guide was brilliant, knowledgable and a very good driver. Gave us plenty of time to take pictures. To see this famous road is a sight to behold"
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible tour. Our tour guide Claudiu was very knowleablge, friendly, and attentive. My mom and I were feeling a bit under the weather but Claudiu made sure we felt comfortable on the long drive. The views were amazing with lots of photo opportunities. I would highly recommend this tour !"
* A traveler said: "I was the only one who had signed up for this tour on this particular day, so it was more of a private tour. My tour guide was very nice and friendly, however, it was a rather long day of mostly being in the car. I would still recommend this tour for the experience of seeing the beautiful Romanian country side, the amazing drive through the Carpathian mountains on the Transfagarasan Road."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour guide Sebastian is professional, he drive very safe and car is comfortable ! Muddy Volcanos is excellent especially if you like to take photos about Landscape / Geographic ! Salt Mine is a good place for family with children. Enjoyable tour!"
* A traveler said: "Had an excellent time with Florin. Trip took about 12 hours and was completely worth it. Highlights certainly include the Curtea de Arges Monastery and the princely court. The real gem in this whole trip was climbing the stairs to Poienari Castle and imagining Vlad the Implaler being right there. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and even customized our trip for us based on our interests. I highly recommend this tour for anyone with an interest of 15th century Romanian history."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! I was very happy with this tour. The company was professional. The tour guide, Mr Basi I hope I got his name right!, was extremely accommodating, helpful, knowledgeable, prompt and amicable. I was able to experience everything I wanted within the 7 day tour. The staff is extremely kind and I would definitely book through them again. I'm so glad I decided on this tour. I also booked a day trip with this company and it was equally fantastic. It was all amazing. It's a lot to take in over a short amount of time, but so well worth it!! The guide works at your pace, is full of patience and allots time for souvenir shopping. I'm writing this review so late, my tour was at the end of September/beginning of October, the attractions were busy, but no long lines. If you are looking to experience everyday Romania, the history, culture and all the main attractions - affordably - this tour is perfect!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour Muddy Volcanoes and Mystical Cave - Churches in Alunis
- Private Transfagarasan Road Scenic Tour from Bucharest
- Day Trip to Bucegi Mountains: Scropoasa Lake and Zanoaga Canyon
- Private Bucharest Muddy Volcanoes and Unirea Salt Mine Tour
- Executive Bear Sanctuary, Dracula's Castle and Brasov Day Trip (12h)
- Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)
- Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)
- George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)
- Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)
- Bucharest Jewish History Museum
- Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)
- Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History
- National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)
- Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)
- Museum of Senses Bucharest
- Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)
- Bucharest University Palace
- Choral Temple (Templul Coral)
- Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)
- National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)
- Holocaust Memorial
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast