Top Bruges Classic Car Tours
11 results | All Bruges Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide, Ray, was knowledgeable, interesting and funny. We stayed for hours beyond the experience talking. Would recommend highly!"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was very knowledgeable and a well spoken guide.He tailored the pace of the trip.to us and actually went half an hour longer than the trip was scheduled for to give us additional information. Would highly recommend Patrick as a very engaging and competent tour guide"
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative and enjoyable tour of Bruges and the many lovely beers. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! Super interesting and covered a lot of Bruges. We really enjoyed it! Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable Andy personable, and listened carefully and responded to all our questions"
* A traveler said: "I had a pleasant experience. She was very knowledgeable. Her dog was also a treat to have walking with us as well. I would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "A nice day, full of visits. Made for a long day but was well worth it. "Diederik" was our guide for the day and very well spoken English and very good explanations."
* A traveler said: "The entrance was easy to use, however not the best exhibit of Dali . It's centrally located (right in the main clock tower in town)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)
- De Halve Maan Brewery
- Historium Brugge
- Friet Museum
- Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)
- Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)
- Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)
- Burg Square
- Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)
- Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)
- Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)
- Boudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium
- Choco-Story, the Chocolate Museum
- Minnewater (Lake of Love)
- Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland