Top British Columbia Wine Tastings
102 results | All British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was entertainment and had a lot of good information. He took us to five wineries and we sampled a lot of wine. He took us to small boutique wineries that had different wine. We ended up being two bottles of blueberry mead wine and walnut port. We can’t wait to have our Christmas guest try them."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide BRENT brought gas town to life for all of us. We saw things in back alleys and corridors we would never have seen had we toured gas town on our own."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting venue, love the treetop adventures... Well worth the time and cost. We went on a very rainy day but with umbrellas and rain jackets I was fine...not crowded."
* A traveler said: "Darren was the best! Very easy going and accomodating! Dropped us off after tour completed close to our hotel..instead of drop point. Would did this your again."
* A traveler said: "We were amazed to see a pod of 3 & 5 hump back whales. We were fairly close to them too. We also saw Orcas from a distance. The staff, Wilma, Mary and Ashley were friendly and very helpful in answering questions. I would highly recommend this tour as it was the highlight of our visit to Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Bob, our tour guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, entertains, and interesting. Highly recommend him!!"
* A traveler said: "Colleen our guide was so nice and knowledgeable about the region, we went to 4 different wineries and the Covid procedures set in place were great and didn’t affect our experience at all. The wines were lovely and cowichan valley is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a wonderful guide. Very attentive and entertaining. An amazing way to spend an afternoon in Kelowna."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour. Andy was amazing and he offered a variety of food and drinks. We started with fish tacos and the sauce was perfect. The meals were all amazing plus it was a small group. I also like the fact that i could join this as a solo traveler. The highlight was definitely the beer and chocolate at the end."
* A traveler said: "The wineries were great and Eric the tour leader was fun and informative.|Would go again on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rod was fantastic! Very knowledgeable, friendly and snacks were provided. Would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great, we went to four different vineyards and had tastings in each of them! Our guide (Mia) was wonderful, extremely genuine and knowledgeable. The food was amazing, everything carefully picked and laid out. We couldn't be happier with this choice, highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Nick was a great guide. The tour was fun. You get to see a good portion of Vancouver on this tour. Biking was the only type of tour I've never done so now I can check it off my list."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful afternoon, saw some great wineries... good mix of larger & smaller, family-owned... came home with 3 cases!"
* A traveler said: "David was absolutely amazing to tour with. 10/10 would recommend him for your tour guide. We had a really great time. If he is taking care of you you'll be in good hands. Thanks David!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Distillery Tours
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Royal British Columbia Museum
- Richmond Olympic Experience
- HR Macmillan Space Centre
- British Columbia Parliament Buildings
- Thompson River
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Britannia Mine Museum
- BC Place Stadium
- Canada Place
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Sea to Sky Gondola
- Brandywine Falls
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)
- Downtown Vancouver
- Fitzsimmons Creek
- Capilano River Hatchery
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona