Top British Columbia White Water Rafting
24 results | All British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "The trip was awesome. Was a little daunting at first, but once we got on the water all my fears were squashed due to my excellent guide and reliable crew."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting venue, love the treetop adventures... Well worth the time and cost. We went on a very rainy day but with umbrellas and rain jackets I was fine...not crowded."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Eric was amazing, very knowledgeable and enthusiastic! Will definitely be recommending this tour to friends and family :-)"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "The driver arrive to the Hotel ontime, she pick our bags and put on the SUV, he was very friendly and we have a a nice conversation"
* A traveler said: "Friendly & professional driver. Quick, convenient & reliable service. Will definitely use their services again."
* A traveler said: "The driver was on time and very professional. The car was specious and air conditioned for ten of us and our luggage fit perfectly. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "My family and I stopped in for a 3 hour white water rafting trip with Riverside adventures and had an amazing time. On this trip you get a bit of everything-rapids, a short waterfall hike, optional cliff jump and lots of opportunities to swim. On top of that the entire team was very knowledgeable, friendly and fun. Highly recommend this company!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this whole experience! It was my first time rafting and I have to say that I am hooked. My only regret is that the experience did not last longer :) Our guides Mason, Ken and driver Noah made this trip a complete blast- super knowledgeable, extremely FUN and CUTE!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the whole experiance. First time white water rafting. Felt safe the entire time. Alex was an awesome guide."
* A traveler said: "amazing team for experiencing rafting game in canada.will refer to friend to play.we had a lot of fun."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Deep Cove
- Okanagan Valley
- Library Square
- Cleveland Dam
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
- Craigdarroch Castle
- Emily Carr House
- HR Macmillan Space Centre
- Salt Spring Island
- Prospect Point
- Royal British Columbia Museum
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Center (SLCC)
- Victoria Chinatown
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Victoria Bug Zoo
- FireRock Lounge
- English Bay
- Callaghan Lake Provincial Park
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona