Top British Columbia Nature and Wildlife Tours
179 results | All British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour operators are amaziiiiing! And also sa the captain of the boat tries hard to see areas where the whales are."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Tour guy was amazing! He had a lot of knowledge that made the experience that much better. Highly recommend this tour and guide"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with several whales, sea lions and seals. Sue and Captain James were excellent at explaining and touring our group around."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting venue, love the treetop adventures... Well worth the time and cost. We went on a very rainy day but with umbrellas and rain jackets I was fine...not crowded."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "What a great bike tour yesterday….George (aka Curious George) our tour guide was so fun, informative and so passionate about his city of Vancouver. Highly recommend and be sure you request to have George as your tour guide! 😊"
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "I did this day trip yesterday and i loved it! It was an amazing trip that permits you to see other then vancouver in one day. Summer time, 4 hours in whistler is to much but winter time must be amazing. The sea to sky gondola is amazing"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "The driver was on time and very professional. The car was specious and air conditioned for ten of us and our luggage fit perfectly. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "It was a awesome experience .The guide had a good knowledge and fun person.My 8 year old daughter enjoyed well too."
* A traveler said: "The tour is very interesting but the guide- just exceptional! Very professional. Found out a lot of new information."
* A traveler said: "Great little boat. Should have been a little longer for the commentary which was most informative. Reasonable value for money, pitched just right for the tourist - keep it there. The educational commentary was worh a tip but there wasn't a box or pot to tip the crew."
* A traveler said: "Friendly & professional driver. Quick, convenient & reliable service. Will definitely use their services again."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was great! Knowledgeable, friendly, organized and the food and drink were also very good! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Justin was jovial, friendly, knowledgeable and friendly. Every one enjoyed the trip and overall excursion experience. Aaaaa. Bbbbbbbbbbbb."
* A traveler said: "Bob, our tour guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, entertains, and interesting. Highly recommend him!!"
* A traveler said: "Great short boat tour of Vancouver harbour. Guide and captain Raphael was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "Guide Herman was excellent. Ferry was super nice. Butchart Gardens were beautiful and Victoria was charming."
* A traveler said: "Overall a quite enjoyable experience with our guide and beaver expert Nick. Stanley Park sure is a must-go for every travelers come to Vancouver."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Husky Dog Tours
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Old Town Victoria
- Indian Arm
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
- Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)
- Alexander Falls
- Victoria Chinatown
- Callaghan Valley
- Pacific Marine Circle Route
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Richmond Olympic Oval
- BC Place Stadium
- Bowen Island
- Harrison River
- Prospect Point
- Shannon Falls
- Salt Spring Island
- Sidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)
- Cypress Mountain
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona