Top British Columbia Kid-Friendly
15 results | All British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Eric was amazing, very knowledgeable and enthusiastic! Will definitely be recommending this tour to friends and family :-)"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting venue, love the treetop adventures... Well worth the time and cost. We went on a very rainy day but with umbrellas and rain jackets I was fine...not crowded."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Friendly & professional driver. Quick, convenient & reliable service. Will definitely use their services again."
* A traveler said: "Overall a quite enjoyable experience with our guide and beaver expert Nick. Stanley Park sure is a must-go for every travelers come to Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Justin was jovial, friendly, knowledgeable and friendly. Every one enjoyed the trip and overall excursion experience. Aaaaa. Bbbbbbbbbbbb."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, our guide Will was so friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us lots of historical information about Gastown, and had the answers to all our questions. I super recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "It was evident that our guides were knowledgeable, educated, and loved what they were doing. Our experience was wonderful and relaxing and we saw things we never imagined. The ocean life is amazing and I have a new respect for the creatutes that live there. Thank you for this experiece."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great saw lots of whales. The guides were great and the boat ride was fun. We saw two separate family groups. One with three very playful whales and another group that had at least 5 in the group."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience ! Pickup at our hotel in Vancouver, than Granville Island and than Whale watching. Great combination."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Old Town Victoria
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Downtown Vancouver
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Stanley Park Nature House
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Vancouver Olympic Cauldron
- Emily Carr House
- Sidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)
- Government Street
- Canada Place
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Center (SLCC)
- Thompson River
- Callaghan Valley
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park
- Richmond Olympic Oval
- Bill Reid Gallery
- Deep Cove
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona