Top British Columbia Food & Drink
165 results | All British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "A Great Experience. Our fantastic guide was Dan. Not only did we get to try some amazing food but we also got to hear some interesting stories & history about Vancouver & Gaston. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was entertainment and had a lot of good information. He took us to five wineries and we sampled a lot of wine. He took us to small boutique wineries that had different wine. We ended up being two bottles of blueberry mead wine and walnut port. We can’t wait to have our Christmas guest try them."
* A traveler said: "Andy was a great tour leader. Added lots of small bits of history to the area that never would have picked up on just walking around. Food tasting portions were more than adequate. Went to places, I never would have stopped. GR8 value for the money."
* A traveler said: "Bob, our tour guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, entertains, and interesting. Highly recommend him!!"
* A traveler said: "Colleen our guide was so nice and knowledgeable about the region, we went to 4 different wineries and the Covid procedures set in place were great and didn’t affect our experience at all. The wines were lovely and cowichan valley is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Darren was the best! Very easy going and accomodating! Dropped us off after tour completed close to our hotel..instead of drop point. Would did this your again."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! Tons to see and do, kids had a blast. Can’t wait to come back! Didn’t try the restaurant but it looks great, awesome atmosphere anyway."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Thank you for a very informative and interesting tour of the Granville area. The island is a really cute area of Vancouver to visit."
* A traveler said: "The wineries were great and Eric the tour leader was fun and informative.|Would go again on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Most amazing experience! Saw Orcas and Humpbacks! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They also take pics for you so you don’t have to worry about it."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great, we went to four different vineyards and had tastings in each of them! Our guide (Mia) was wonderful, extremely genuine and knowledgeable. The food was amazing, everything carefully picked and laid out. We couldn't be happier with this choice, highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. Paulo, our guide, made the trip. He was a wealth of knowledge and was a ton of fun. We experienced the rain forest off of the main pathways in Stanley Park, False Creek, Granville Island, and learned the history of Vancouver. Amazing. Ask for Paulo - he is the best!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, our guide Will was so friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us lots of historical information about Gastown, and had the answers to all our questions. I super recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Lisa did a great job of introducing us to Granville Island's wonderful food while making it fun. We tasted lots of yummy food but did not feel overwhelmed by the volume. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful afternoon, saw some great wineries... good mix of larger & smaller, family-owned... came home with 3 cases!"
* A traveler said: "The food tour was awesome ! Our guide was personable, informative and friendly :) Highly recommended to anyone who wants to tour the city the best way - with amazing food !"
* A traveler said: "Tim was a most knowledgeable guide. Enjoyed very much his side stories, personal stories, and sense of humor. He seems to really enjoy what he's doing! The tour was well worth the money. You get 3 hours of beautiful art deco and two stops for delicious chocolate. What could be better?!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Tolmie Park
- Rocky Mountaineer Train
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
- Grouse Mountain
- Callaghan Valley
- Old Town Victoria
- Fisherman's Wharf
- FlyOver Canada
- Alexander Falls
- Bowen Island
- Miniature World
- Victoria Bug Zoo
- Thompson River
- Downtown Vancouver
- Stanley Park Nature House
- Horseshoe Bay
- Green Lake
- Okanagan Valley
- British Columbia Parliament Buildings
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona