Top Brisbane Extreme Sports
37 results | All Brisbane Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the island. Snorkelling was my favourite. It was my first time snorkelling, and I was nervous, but the guides were friendly and helpful; they made sure I am safe and enjoy the experience."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great day! The snorkeling is amazing and the 4WD to the sand dunes it great fun. The sandboarding was fun - but the snorkeling was the best!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome couple of hours spent at the Brewery, Loved the history and all that went with it. Topped off with a tasty lunch and of course a cold beer. Our tour guide Dan was exceptional."
* A traveler said: "Our Instructor was fabulous. Great experience and a lot of fun. We would recommend abseiling at Kangaroo Point to everybody."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended for any people who enjoy walking trails and beautiful scenery. The waterfalls are magic and the Rainforests are beautiful. Awesome guide..easy pick up location and your taken to the best spots and walked to and from each location."
* A traveler said: "The views were spectacular especially as all the lights came on. I wouldn’t recommend doing the climb in summer it would be too hot and uncomfortable."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized trip and authentic and interrested personnel. The Park itself is well worth the visit and was good value for Money. The Birds are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to finish a day at the Gold Coast. Duffy was an excellent host and explained things very well."
* A traveler said: "This tour is the one for beer lovers. This first thing you need to know, the beer is plentiful and the lunch is quite good. The first stop includes some beer education that ranges from the easy to complex, it will satisfy all levels of beer experts. There is even some Brisbane history mixed in with the tastings at the Newstead Brewery (beer related, of course). Craft beer is growing and evolving around the world, when you take the tour bring a craft beer from where you live and share it with the tour guide. It will be appreciated and starts a conversation right away. I highly recommend this tour. Happy tasting..."
* A traveler said: "A great way to learn the history of the Brisbane River, stopping at the Lone pine koala park for cuddles."
* A traveler said: "This was a beautiful trip with a very sweet guide. We had rain and mist the whole time but that made it magical."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. Tour operators are professionals. I felt safe and enjoyed every minute!"
* A traveler said: "Heather is a friendly driver and she gave us much information, also gave us time to enjoy the sights and shopping, it was a good tour"
* A traveler said: "The tour operator is been very nice, cordial and friendly, He explained different tips of the plants and the wildlife"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful trip. Nice company! Great nature! I highly recommend! Delicious lunch too. It proved to be a brilliant idea to start your visit to Queensland with a guided day trip. The guide Tanya does a terrific job."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this trip was terrific. Well organized, extraordinary experiences and beautiful vistas. Glamping was wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my friends are studying abroad in Australia and had a great time on this trip! We saw a ton of kangaroos and even a koala and two wallabies. Throwing the boomerang was also super fun and the bus rides between destinations our tour guide talked to us just enough. It was one of my favorite trips I have done so far!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely something different! Jamie Lee took me to the most interesting places, from Fonzie Abbots Coffee roasters to Canvas for the yummiest coffee and cocktails! This is definitely something I'd recommend you do, if you're a foodie."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tinchi Tamba Wetlands
- Queen Street Mall
- Moreton Island
- CityCat Ferry
- Queensland Art Gallery
- The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground)
- Eagle Street Pier
- Queensland Museum
- Streets Beach
- Mt. Coot-tha
- South Bank
- Queensland Maritime Museum
- Queensland Cultural Centre
- Suncorp Stadium (Lang Park)
- City Botanic Gardens
- Anzac Square
- Brisbane River
- Customs House
- Roma Street Parkland
- Old Windmill
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island