Wheel of Brisbane
Located at the entrance to the South Bank Parklands and towering 197 feet (60 meters) over the river, the Wheel of Brisbane has been part of the skyline since 2008. The giant Ferris wheel is one of Brisbane’s most memorable landmarks as well as a popular attraction and boasts unbeatable views of the city.
Tours and tickets to Experience Wheel of Brisbane
Should I book Wheel of Brisbane tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Wheel of Brisbane 2021?
What's the best way to experience Wheel of Brisbane?
- Brisbane Segway Sightseeing Tour
- Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise
- Full-Day Small-Group History and Heritage Tour of Brisbane City
- Brisbane Scavenger Hunt: Brisbane's South Bank!
Things to do near Brisbane
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania