Top Bratislava Beer & Brewery Tours
20 results | All Bratislava Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely afternoon with Simone who was very passionate and informative on here beloved city and local food establishments we were very well looked after and treated to some lovely local treats thank you Simone and gang"
* A traveler said: "All went like clockwork Peter was the perfect guide, pleasant and very accommodating. Went out of his to answer our questions"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide George was knowledgeable and friendly. I thought he did a great job touring us through the small city of Bratislava"
* A traveler said: "Eva was wonderful and was charming and informative. And the fact that she yracked us fown and gave is the tour was so special. Thank You"
* A traveler said: "Learned so much. Our guide was so good, very knowledgeable, fun friendly. Can't say enough about how interesting this was, gave a new perspective on life after communism from a person who actually Lived in this era. Car was awesome- made everything authentic. Places we toured were unexpected and so interesting. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very comprehensive commentary. Good stop offs along the way for photographs. Staff very approachable."
* A traveler said: "I loved the knowledge of my guide, and I enjoyed ending the night with a calming view from the UFO tower, gazing at the Rhine and four different countries."
* A traveler said: "Suzeanna was the perfect host for our group of 6. We had a fantastic time getting to know her and she showed us loads of the city. We had a huge amount of fun sampling the beer and food of Bratislava. Thanks for a great experience"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia