Top Bratislava Extreme Sports
18 results | All Bratislava Tours
* A traveler said: "Worth it especially if you're short on time. After the tour you can walk around the old town with more knowledge about the different buildings and statues."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide George was knowledgeable and friendly. I thought he did a great job touring us through the small city of Bratislava"
* A traveler said: "All went like clockwork Peter was the perfect guide, pleasant and very accommodating. Went out of his to answer our questions"
* A traveler said: "Young lady that gave us the tour was born and raised there,new the history,spoke perfect english.learned a lot about there history before,during,and after the comuniist era.was well versed on wwll,and a lot of history on specific locations.dont hesitate to book this tour"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very comprehensive commentary. Good stop offs along the way for photographs. Staff very approachable."
* A traveler said: "Danielle provides a great overview of Bratislava and Slovakia; not only the historical events and important places but also wonderful insight to the people and culture. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wishing to really understand the Slovakian people and their country."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely afternoon with Simone who was very passionate and informative on here beloved city and local food establishments we were very well looked after and treated to some lovely local treats thank you Simone and gang"
* A traveler said: "We travelled with our tour guide, Martin, to some incredible villages, castles and citadels in Eslovaquia. Since the travel distance from place to place didn’t exceed two hours, we were able to spend a lot of time in each place and enjoy our guided tour with Martin, who shared a lot of information and explanations about the place, facts, history and actuality. The citadels and fortresses were incredible and the castles were breathtaking. Overall an amazing experience and we recommend it 100%. Thank you for everything, Martin"
* A traveler said: "Michael was fantastic! He made the trip interesting and his knowledge of Slovakia and its regions is extensive. We enjoyed our trip. Slovakis is beautiful country and there is lots to see and enjoyed our trip. We would highly recommend this trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia