Grassalkovich Palace (Grasalkovicov Palac)
Changing of the guard 1 p.m. daily
Hodžovo námestie, Bratislava, Slovakia, 811 06
Located at Hodžovo námestie, Grassalkovich Palace is a sight to see from the outside; its interior is not open to the public.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Grassalkovich Palace (Grasalkovicov Palac)?
What else should I know about attractions in Bratislava?
- Bratislava Old Town (Stare Mesto)
- Michael's Gate (Michalska Brana)
- Franciscan Square (Frantiskanske Namestie)
- Bratislava Old Town Hall (Stara Radnica)
- Primate's Palace (Primaciálny Palác)
- Hlavne Namestie
- St. Martin's Cathedral (Dóm Sv. Martina)
- Bratislava Castle (Bratislavsky Hrad)
- UFO Observation Deck
- Slovak National Theatre (Slovenské Národné Divadlo)
- Devin Castle (Devinsky Hrad)
- Open-Air Mining Museum (Slovenské Banské Múzeum)