Top Brasov Fun & Games
16 results | All Brasov Tours
* A traveler said: "Peles Castle is simply amazing! I visited lots of castles in France, Denmark, Italy, and Britain, but this one is one of my favorites castles! Unfortunately, Rasnov Fortress is still in renovation, for at least 2 more years, they say."
* A traveler said: "The place is 30 minutes away from the city, very convenient. You’ll stay in the observatory to wait to see bears. It was a beautiful setting and we did see some bears, no complaints!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. 100% would recommend if in Brasov. The driver is very helpful and friendly and we managed to cover a lot of space in a very short time. Only tip is to book bear sanctuary tickets on day before. The trip organiser were very proactive and helpful in calling us the night before to explain this to us."
* A traveler said: "This is a great once in a lifetime experience. Andrei was amazing and so friendly. It was great even for someone with no experience like me. And the scenery breathtaking. We are already thinking about other trips for next year. Andrei recommended some mountain trails I would love to do."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was exceptional. Our guide Tiberiu was extremely knowledgeable and made the excursion more interesting than we expected. All stops were great and we'll certainly have beautiful memories. Thank you :-)"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time throughout the day. Bogdan was really knowledgeable and a great guide (and driver!). The Bear Sanctuary is wonderful - it’s beautiful and it’s amazing to see the bears that close."
* A traveler said: "The description does not do this tour justice. It is way above what I expected in both beauty and fun. Bogdan, the tour guide is amazing- he went way above and beyond. He is one of the best guides I've ever had. My trip also included zip-lining and tandem paragliding - all set up by Bogdan at the last minute. I would do this one again!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Friendly guide. Great service: collected at and brought back to the hotel. The bears were superb. We had a great view. Saw several bears among others we saw a mother and a young bear. I would definitely advise this trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast