Top Bournemouth Active & Outdoor Classes
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Bournemouth Tours
Explore Bournemouth, a quintessential coastal resort town on England’s southern coast, on this City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour. Travel quickly and easily around the charming English town aboard an open-top, double-decker bus with your 24- or 48-hour ticket. Choose to stay on the bus for the full loop, or hop on and off at any of the conveniently located stops to visit the places that interest you the most.
The Jurassic Coast features some of southern England’s most scenic shoreline. Travel via Poole Harbour and Sandbanks, and visit Lulworth Cove and the natural limestone arch of Durdle Door, with 3 hours to spend at your leisure. This half-day tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site departs by coach from Bournemouth, easily reached by bus or train; it makes for an easy day trip from London and South East England.
Take in the scenic landscape and top attractions of the Jurassic Coast on a full-day tour from Bournemouth to England’s first natural UNESCO World Heritage Site. Head to destinations around the Isle of Purbeck such as Sandbanks, Swanage, and Durlston Country Park, and have time to purchase lunch, visit Corfe Castle (optional at own expense), and explore Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove independently for several hours.
Bubble Football is a hilarious and chaotic twist on the beautiful game, strap yourselves into your giant inflatable bubble and step onto the pitch, then barge, bounce and bump your way through a thrilling five-a-side match. Players will be rotated every few minutes to ensure everybody gets plenty of fun game time. If you can stop yourself howling with laughter for long enough, dribble it forward before smashing it home past the goalie.Rules are the same as standard football except you are wearing a protective bubble and barging people to the floor isn’t frowned upon. A referee will be on hand to run through the rules and keep things in order. We are also Mobile and can come to your venue.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Active & Outdoor Classes in Bournemouth?
The best Active & Outdoor Classes in Bournemouth according to Viator travelers are:
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Bournemouth are taking additional safety precautions?
These Bournemouth experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Bournemouth are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Bournemouth may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets