Top Activities on the Ground in Boulder
16 results | All Boulder Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a nice easy ride around the neighborhood to see some pretty sights and parts of the town. Beautiful views."
* A traveler said: "Dan and Ladd were friendly,, knowledgeable, and supportive tour guides. The variety of scenery, terrains, and length of the tour was perfect. We were able to visit and learn things about Boulder we would never seen had we not gone on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Mike H. Was a fantastic guide and the hike couldn’t have been more memorable. The views were gorgeous, the hike itself was the right amount of duration and difficulty. I would highly recommend this for someone who loves to hike and has never been to the Rockies."
* A traveler said: "Tour of 9 ppl in a van. Awesome tour guide! Phillip was a great tour guide! We seen a moose for the first time up close and an elk!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very cool tour! We saw many murals, got to hear about each one’s history, and had enough time to ride around and learn about Boulder. Super day!"
* A traveler said: "The Rocky Mountains in September were sublime and the fall foliage was just kicking in when we were there backpacking. CJ was a fabulous guide! Knowledgeable, friendly and fun, together we hiked 26 miles through beautiful alpine forests and meadows. Tent camping was good fun, especially with CJ at the helm coordinating our campsite set-up, the acquistion of water and the meal preparation! Can't wait to go again next year!"