Top Boston On the Water
27 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "Seeing the beautiful hunchback whales. Great staff! Very punctual and busy so but your tickets in advance."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour Characters lively and stayed in character at all times! Interactive with guests on tour"
* A traveler said: "Traveling from Kansas to see the Green Monster! So happy we had a fantastic guide! Enjoyed the whole tour."
* A traveler said: "It was very easy to schedule and coordinate our plans around Boston. We had a lot of fun and saved lots of money. Great purchase. We will do it again for other trips for sure!"
* A traveler said: "The narrated trip around the city was great, never would have learned so much or gotten the real feel of the city. Very nice to be able to get off at different stops to check out that area. We also didn’t have to worry about traffic or any parking issues. We also took the Harbor Cruise which was very informative."
* A traveler said: "The driver was knowledgeable and friendly. Enjoyed the adventure and the historic aspect of the trip. I would highly recommend it to others. I didn't care for staying 2 hours at the mockup village area. Could have done it in 1 hour and then returned to hotel since its an 11 hour day but overall it was a good trip."
* A traveler said: "I found that the Go Boston Card was very helpful for this trip. It help me to plan the days activities. Saved money too!"
* A traveler said: "Good information Well informed guides Was interesting to Learn about the area and the view from the lighthouse"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great. He was very well informed on Boston history and made the tour fun. The pizza was very good. We had a really nice time. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fabulous tour by Sully. Informative ,fun and love learning through storytelling. Left feeling like I had a great day all around in Boston. Educational,exercise and stopped at places I never would have and got a snap of the past. Sully was great."
* A traveler said: "Viator I would advise that you send an additional email with all cap locks to customer’s stating that you must call the aquarium after buying the vouchers from Viator a third party! I was beyond “pissed off“ when I got the aquarium to realize this error in communication! I would not recommend Viator to friends or family!"
* A traveler said: "Great narrator. Learned many things I didn't know before, even though I used to live in Boston. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great views, informative and nice that there was a bar! We went for a friend’s birthday and she had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide speaker made the cruise such a wonderful experience! Loved all information and his energy!"
* A traveler said: "The Codzilla vessel itself is amazing! The crew was friendly, upbeat, very professional, and clearly love their jobs. The scenerey was absolutely beautiful – but who doesn't love Boston. The ride was exhilarating!! Tight turns, sudden brakes, wobbles, light splashes. Excellent experience!! 5/5"
* A traveler said: "Perfect weather, as advertised, you won’t be disappointed! Boston harbor is cool with flights over head, beautiful views of downtown, had dinner at Legal seafoods after at the dock, also excellent."
* A traveler said: "This was definitely a night to remember! My friends and I went for a birthday celebration. The workers were very welcoming and kind! Only thing we didn’t like was the food. The food was not good at all we thought with the money we spent for out tickets the food would be delicious! But the overall experience was great!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about the experience was great. The atmosphere, food, staff were very friendly and accommodating. I look forward to seeing you soon."
* A traveler said: "The entire cruise was very enjoyable.. It’s was very organize and well planned out.. The operator was very experience."
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour - guests are invited to participate by hoisting sails and steering the ship, and can move about and view the ship's quarters. The crew was funny and knowledgeable! We've taken several harbor tours, and this one was excellent."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was great deff doing back the ambiance was romantic food was wonderful the staff was very helpful I love it"
* A traveler said: "Guide was great Ira I think was his name. Very knowledgeable and friendly. A plus! Highly entertaining"
* A traveler said: "Organized embarkment process and interesting tour guides. Beautiful view and great food. Was an all round great experience"
* A traveler said: "Getting together with family 👪 The food was excellent nice atmosphere waiters and stuff was very nice courteous. Boat was beautiful just a wonderful and beautiful memories ❤ 💖"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Duck Boat Tours
- Jet Boating
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Boston South End
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets
- Boston Public Library
- Dreamland Wax Museum
- Boston Common
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Old South Meeting House
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Skywalk Observatory
- Haymarket Boston
- Louisburg Square
- Samuel Adams Boston Brewery
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston
- Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Back Bay
- Boston Harbor Islands National and State Park
- Boston Symphony Hall
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec