Top Boston Unique Experiences
15 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour learning some history and haunting of Boston. Our guide was exciting and informative."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour. Mike has a gift - he brought the story to like in a way that captured my attention, and I walked away with a better understanding of the events of the Revolutionary War. If you do one thing in Boston, do this. Thank you Mike. It was an amazing day with you."
* A traveler said: "loved it! you get exposure to little italy, pizza around town and get some food recommendations for other occasions. the guide was very knowledgable and engaging."
* A traveler said: "Our party of 3 adults had a great time learning about Boston and tasting the food offerings. Janet was our tour guide. She was welcoming, knowledgeable and accommodating! We had a fun day. She even took excellent group pictures along our route."
* A traveler said: "Is was a very fun tour! Our only issue was our Confirmation letter told us to be at the site at 11:00 and your supposed to be there 10-15 min. Early. And our tour wasn’t until 11:45. But, on the plus the tour guide was great!"
* A traveler said: "Loved our tour guide Mazen! Knowledgeable and entertaining. We had five stops and tried a variety of food - fresh bread and cheese, Italian sub, pizza, cannoli and iced coffee. Don’t eat before you go - you will be stuffed!!! It was a beautiful day and a fun experience!!"
* A traveler said: "There were too many great historic places to pick out just one- Sully our guide, made it an excellent experience."
* A traveler said: "Loved all the stories Leah told us! The guide was from Boston and really knowlegeable. We had a spooky time:)"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed learning a little history about each tavern as well as Boston Marty was a great guide. Had a good time. 2 thumbs up ."
* A traveler said: "The narration was wonderful and they explained where we were going and the history of the sites that we were seeing and it was a beautiful day. We definitely social distance and I would do it again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dreamland Wax Museum
- Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Boston Children's Museum
- Six Flags New England
- Gibson House Museum
- Flynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal)
- Simons IMAX Theatre at New England Aquarium
- Copp's Hill Burying Ground
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Otis House
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets
- Rowes Wharf
- Copley Square
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
- Boston North End
- Samuel Adams Boston Brewery
- Boston Public Garden
- USS Constitution
- Paul Revere House
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec