Top Boston Sunset Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Boston Tours
Enjoy views of beautiful Boston with this 90-minute sunset cruise. Watch the sun sink over the sparkling water as your guides point out the USS Constitution and other historic sights. Once the sun goes down, you’ll have a chance to see the city skyline illuminated. There is a full bar on every boat, with snacks and other beverages available for purchase.
Experience Boston Harbor on a sunset cruise aboard a historic tall ship. Depart from Central Wharf on the 67-foot Liberty Star or the 125-foot Liberty Clipper and enjoy views of the outer harbor, Fort Independence, East Boston, the Charlestown Navy Yard, and beyond. Relax and let the crew handle the sails or jump in the action and a grab a line on this fun and affordable outing.
Take an evening cruise on Boston Harbor to watch the sunset from the water. Glide out to the Old North Church and Historic Site, the Charlestown Navy Yard, Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, and the USS Cassin Young. As a bonus, listen to the cannon fire of the USS Constitution, which marks the sunset each night.
Try a unique alternative to a typical night out in downtown Boston on an exciting dinner cruise along the city’s waterfront. This expedition on Boston Harbor features an all-you-can-eat buffet meal with live entertainment and dancing. Watch the sunset, then take a stroll under the stars and enjoy the view of the illuminated Boston skyline at night or head to the dance floor for music and fun inside the ship’s nightclub. Bring that special someone or a whole group of friends for a night to remember.
Grab a drink and settle into the heated, main observation cabin to enjoy a 90-minute experience on this beautiful 1920s-style yacht. *Please note that this event includes a 15 minute pre-boarding, followed by a 90-minute cruise to allow guests time to settle in before the cruising portion commences. During the cruise, grab a hot cocoa or festive libation from the bar and take in the sights as the boat cruises around Boston's waterfront neighborhoods, such as North End. Enjoy cruising under the Tobin Bridge for a unique perspective of this iconic landmark. The Captain will provide light commentary of Boston Harbor's sightseeing highlights in conjunction with enjoyable music throughout the trip. Watch the sky as it changes from blues to oranges behind the outline of Boston's city skyline.
Experience the best of New England’s marine wildlife on this guided whale-watching cruise around the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary. Hop on a high-speed catamaran that gets to and from the whales in the least amount of time possible. See humpback and fin whales, plus Atlantic white-sided dolphins with the help of a naturalist guide. The on-board galley offers food and beverages for purchase during the trip.
See some of the top attractions in Boston from the waterfront on this narrated sightseeing cruise. Explore Boston Harbor and see the city’s historic sites while listening to live commentary on board. Pass landmarks like the Boston Tea Party ships, USS Constitution, and Boston Light—the oldest continuously manned lighthouse in the United States.
Hop into a duck boat—renovated World War II amphibious vehicle—for a comprehensive tour of Boston. Pass Boston Common, Quincy Market, and the Celtics' home turf at TD Garden. Then splashdown into the Charles River for a view of the city by boat. Learn all about Boston's history and landmarks as you go.
See Boston Harbor’s sights from the water on this day sail aboard a replica of a pilot schooner. Step aboard the boat and sail off through the harbor, bound for Spectacle Island, Fort Independence, Castle Island, and Long Island. Listen to guided commentary on the harbor’s history and ecosystem while you sail, snapping photos of Boston’s coast from the water.
Explore Boston by boat with this cruise on the Liberty Clipper. Help the crew hoist the sails or simply find a spot on deck to enjoy the views. Your captain creates a route depending on wind direction, heading toward the outer harbor for a glimpse of Fort Independence, or sailing toward East Boston for views of the Charlestown Navy Yard, home to the USS Constitution.
See the landmarks and highlights of Boston from the water on this sightseeing cruise in Boston Harbor. Sail between the harbor's 34 islands, listening to their history through your guide's commentary. Snap photos and enjoy a unique perspective of the harbor, very different than a typical walking or driving tour through Boston. Highlights include Nixes Mate, Lovell's Island, Spectacle Island, and Fort Independence.
Try a unique alternative to a typical night out in downtown Boston with an exciting dinner cruise along the city’s waterfront. This 2-hour expedition on Boston Harbor features a three-course meal with live entertainment and dancing. Watch the sun set, then take a stroll under the stars and enjoy the view of the illuminated Boston skyline at night or head to the dance floor for music and fun in the ship’s nightclub. Bring that special someone or a whole group of friends for a night to remember.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sunset Cruises in Boston?
The best Sunset Cruises in Boston according to Viator travelers are:
What Sunset Cruises in Boston are taking additional safety precautions?
These Boston experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sunset Cruises in Boston are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Boston may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Boston Light Tours & Tickets
- Copp's Hill Burying Ground Tours & Tickets
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets Tours & Tickets
- Flynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal) Tours & Tickets
- Castle Island Tours & Tickets
- Boston Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Lexington Tours & Tickets
- The Old Manse Tours & Tickets
- Burial Hill Tours & Tickets
- Granary Burying Ground Tours & Tickets
- Back Bay Tours & Tickets
- Rowes Wharf Tours & Tickets
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Café Boston Tours & Tickets
- Concord Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston Tours & Tickets
- Boston Public Garden Tours & Tickets
- Six Flags New England Tours & Tickets
- Gibson House Museum Tours & Tickets
- Boston Symphony Hall Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets