Top Boston Sunset Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Boston Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy views of beautiful Boston with this 90-minute sunset cruise. Watch the sun sink over the sparkling water as your guides point out the USS Constitution and other historic sights. Once the sun goes down, you’ll have a chance to see the city skyline illuminated. There is a full bar on every boat, with snacks and other beverages available for purchase.
Experience Boston Harbor on a sunset cruise aboard a historic tall ship. Depart from Central Wharf on the 67-foot Liberty Star or the 125-foot Liberty Clipper and enjoy views of the outer harbor, Fort Independence, East Boston, the Charlestown Navy Yard, and beyond. Relax and let the crew handle the sails or jump in the action and a grab a line on this fun and affordable outing.
Take an evening cruise on Boston Harbor to watch the sunset from the water. Glide out to the Old North Church and Historic Site, the Charlestown Navy Yard, Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, and the USS Cassin Young. As a bonus, listen to the cannon fire of the USS Constitution, which marks the sunset each night.
Try a unique alternative to a typical night out in downtown Boston on an exciting dinner cruise along the city’s waterfront. This expedition on Boston Harbor features an all-you-can-eat buffet meal with live entertainment and dancing. Watch the sunset, then take a stroll under the stars and enjoy the view of the illuminated Boston skyline at night or head to the dance floor for music and fun inside the ship’s nightclub. Bring that special someone or a whole group of friends for a night to remember.
See Boston Harbor’s sights from the water on this day sail aboard a replica of a pilot schooner. Step aboard the boat and sail off through the harbor, bound for Spectacle Island, Fort Independence, Castle Island, and Long Island. Listen to guided commentary on the harbor’s history and ecosystem while you sail, snapping photos of Boston’s coast from the water.
See the landmarks and highlights of Boston from the water on this sightseeing cruise in Boston Harbor. Sit back and enjoy a cup of New England Clam chowder while sailing between the harbor's 34 islands, listening to their history through your guide's commentary. Snap photos and enjoy a unique perspective of the harbor, very different than a typical walking or driving tour through Boston. Highlights include Nixes Mate, Lovell's Island, Spectacle Island, and Fort Independence.
Try a unique alternative to a typical night out in downtown Boston with an exciting dinner cruise along the city’s waterfront. This 3-hour expedition on Boston Harbor features a three-course meal with live entertainment and dancing. Watch the sun set, then take a stroll under the stars and enjoy the view of the illuminated Boston skyline at night or head to the dance floor for music and fun in the ship’s nightclub. Bring that special someone or a whole group of friends for a night to remember.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sunset Cruises in Boston?
The best Sunset Cruises in Boston according to Viator travelers are:
What Sunset Cruises in Boston are taking additional safety precautions?
These Boston experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sunset Cruises in Boston are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Boston may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum Tours & Tickets
- Boston Symphony Hall Tours & Tickets
- Skywalk Observatory Tours & Tickets
- Louisburg Square Tours & Tickets
- Boylston Street Tours & Tickets
- Waterfront Tours & Tickets
- Paul Revere House Tours & Tickets
- Old Sturbridge Village Tours & Tickets
- Willard Brook State Forest Tours & Tickets
- Granary Burying Ground Tours & Tickets
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum Tours & Tickets
- Mapparium Tours & Tickets
- Charlestown Navy Yard Tours & Tickets
- Back Bay Tours & Tickets
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Café Boston Tours & Tickets
- Boston Public Garden Tours & Tickets
- Massachusetts State House Tours & Tickets
- Boston Children's Museum Tours & Tickets
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec