Top Boston Nature and Wildlife Tours
14 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with lots of fun...a must do activity when in Boston! The booking experience was smooth and so was boarding process. The journey to Marine sanctuary was great and saw 6 whales, many dolphins and lots of other marine species throughout our journey of 3.5 hours."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was super informed, he’s been coming to Fenway park since he was 5 years old! It was fun to have a tour who had such a love for and knowledge of Fenway Park!"
* A traveler said: "The staff were very polite, the narrator was interesting and fun to listen to. The view was absolutely stunning. My boyfriend and I took a day trip to Boston and we ended it with the boat and we had a blast. Pro tip, right before they dock wait at the door you came in at to be the first one off. 10/10 would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Both Conner and Jim are very well informed tour guides. Conner brought history to life with his explanations at the various stops. The cannolis were amazing. Super fun tour."
* A traveler said: "Magoo made the whole trip great! Loved the story of the castle. Loved the tour. Sorry we couldn’t get closer to Bunker Hill and the old North Church. A different route I guess"
* A traveler said: "Great fun tour of the city. Very informative and entertaining narrator. Would recommend this tour to all."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide (Sully) and excellent food! The tour was the perfect length and we really enjoyed it! Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Boston and perfect weather! Our guide was very knowledgeable, engaging and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I highly recommend this bike tour. We had an amazing time our tour guides kept everyone safe and were very knowledgeable about the different locations and the history of Boston. This was a fantastic way to begin our journey in Boston thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was very knowledgeable and an excellent tour guide. We enjoyed the day very much. Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Viator I would advise that you send an additional email with all cap locks to customer’s stating that you must call the aquarium after buying the vouchers from Viator a third party! I was beyond “pissed off“ when I got the aquarium to realize this error in communication! I would not recommend Viator to friends or family!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was super friendly and knew all the good spots to take pictures, gave good restaurant recommendations and made enough stops so we were able to stretch our legs. He also gave a good narrative during the trip and neither talked to much or too little. Well worth time and money."
* A traveler said: "It was very easy to schedule and coordinate our plans around Boston. We had a lot of fun and saved lots of money. Great purchase. We will do it again for other trips for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Love it i would do it again the best thing is the zoo and the aquarium ...... Next time hopefully everything. Should be open"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mayflower II
- Boston Light
- Boston Theater District
- Haymarket Boston
- Martha's Vineyard
- Gibson House Museum
- Skywalk Observatory
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Simons IMAX Theatre at New England Aquarium
- Boston Public Library
- Bunker Hill Monument
- Boylston Street
- Otis House
- Boston South End
- Granary Burying Ground
- Samuel Adams Boston Brewery
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec