Top Boston Half-day Tours
39 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "Sam was a fantastic tour guide. Couldn’t ask for more. He customized and made recommendations that we’re spot on."
* A traveler said: "Tim the tour guide was fun, informative and helpful. Really enjoyed the food and learning more about the deep history of Boston and America. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Small group tour was great! Our guide was great and the food was wonderful! Great selections. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The narrated trip around the city was great, never would have learned so much or gotten the real feel of the city. Very nice to be able to get off at different stops to check out that area. We also didn’t have to worry about traffic or any parking issues. We also took the Harbor Cruise which was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Perfect weather, as advertised, you won’t be disappointed! Boston harbor is cool with flights over head, beautiful views of downtown, had dinner at Legal seafoods after at the dock, also excellent."
* A traveler said: "Great views, informative and nice that there was a bar! We went for a friend’s birthday and she had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Good information Well informed guides Was interesting to Learn about the area and the view from the lighthouse"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide speaker made the cruise such a wonderful experience! Loved all information and his energy!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the beautiful hunchback whales. Great staff! Very punctual and busy so but your tickets in advance."
* A traveler said: "The driver was knowledgeable and friendly. Enjoyed the adventure and the historic aspect of the trip. I would highly recommend it to others. I didn't care for staying 2 hours at the mockup village area. Could have done it in 1 hour and then returned to hotel since its an 11 hour day but overall it was a good trip."
* A traveler said: "Great narrator. Learned many things I didn't know before, even though I used to live in Boston. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "America’s Amazing Beginning . Mike was exceptionally knowledgeable! He brings the Revolution to life!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Travis, our beer guide, is exceedingly knowledgeable about beer. His jokes aren’t too bad either! This tour was a birthday gift for my husband so I went along to keep him company. He enjoyed it very much. I even liked the tour & I hate beer!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great time! We toured really great breweries and got to sample some amazing beers. Definitely would do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was great deff doing back the ambiance was romantic food was wonderful the staff was very helpful I love it"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Audrey was wonderful! She's very knowledgeable in local history and gun facts. Everything we tried was absolutely delicious. We had an amazing time touring the North End!"
* A traveler said: "Kate was a great guide. She had a great mix of history and fun facts about Boston. The tour was well paced and the food was excellent. Your companies advice about uneven surfaces was very valuable. Although it rained off and on, we were so absorbed in the tour,we hardly notice.Thanks for a fun day"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed learning a little history about each tavern as well as Boston Marty was a great guide. Had a good time. 2 thumbs up ."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I are from New York. We both really enjoyed this food tour. Gave us the background of 4 classic Boston dishes, beans, chowder, lobster rolls and Boston cream pie. Boston beers were also available. Alissa was a great tour guide, very informative and friendly. Great way to start your time in Boston"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience!! Our tour guide, Neal, was fantastic!! Extremely knowledgeable, friendly, easy to listen to! We learned so much and enjoyed it! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Boston area!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved all the history that we leaned about the North End. We especially loved all the amazing Italian food!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Fenway Park
- Flynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal)
- Boston South End
- Six Flags New England
- Boston Symphony Hall
- Old Sturbridge Village
- The Old Manse
- Willard Brook State Forest
- Samuel Adams Boston Brewery
- Boston Common
- Boston Public Library
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Boston Harbor Islands National and State Park
- Boston North End
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Boston Light
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec