Mayflower II Tours and Activities
The story of America’s first settlers comes to life on a visit to the iconic Mayflower II. Travelers can venture aboard a life-size replica of the famous ship and interact with costumed characters who describe what life was like on the high seas.
Visitors can learn about early navigation techniques and explore exhibits that highlight the lives of the ship’s first passengers. Experts will share stories about ancestors and crew while still leaving plenty of time to comb through artifacts and photos, too. And perhaps most impressive of all, the Mayflower II provides travelers with the chance to see just what it was like aboard what is arguably the world’s most famous ship.
This iconic boat is the perfect way to bring history to life and an ideal stop for families with children on a journey through New England. Whether it’s visiting the ship on its own, or combining a tour with the Plimoth Plantation and the Living Museum, a stop at the Mayflower II is bound to be a memorable part of any American history-themed vacation.
Please note: the Mayflower II is currently undergoing renovations. It is scheduled to sail to Boston in mid-May, then back to Plymouth on May 21, where it will reside permanently.
Tours and Activities to Experience Mayflower II
Frequently Asked Questions
- Boston to Plymouth Day-Trip with Plimoth Plantation, Mayflower II, Plymouth Rock
- Plimoth Patuxet, Mayflower II or Plimoth Grist Mill Combo Admission Ticket
- Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass
- Private Day Trip From Boston to Plimoth Plantation
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec