Boylston Street Tours and Activities
Boylston Street is a popular dining and shopping area in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston. It is always bustling with activity, and overflowing bars and restaurants make this a good spot to enjoy a lively evening. You can also taste everything from local seafood to international specialties in the area, or shop some of the most luxury fashion brands.
It was named for Ward Nicholas Boylston in the 18th century, but was known prior as both Frog Lane and Common Street. Many Boston landmarks can be found on Boylston Street, including the Boston Public Library and Public Garden, as well as Emerson College and the Berklee College of Music.
It is the final stretch at the end of the Boston Marathon, and a small memorial for the victims of the bombings can be seen in remembrance of those who lost their lives.
Tours and Activities to Experience Boylston Street
Frequently Asked Questions
- Boston Duck Boat Sightseeing City Tour with Cruise Along Charles River
- Ghosts of the Boston Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New Jersey