Boston Public Garden
The Boston Public Garden is a 24 acre (10 hectare) botanical oasis of Victorian flowerbeds, verdant grass, and weeping willow trees shading a tranquil lagoon. At any time of the year, it is an island of loveliness, awash in seasonal blooms, gold-toned leaves, or untrammeled snow.
A statue of George Washington, looking stately atop his horse, greets visitors at the main entrance on Arlington Street. Other pieces of public art in the park, however, are more whimsical. The most endearing is Make Way for Ducklings, always a favorite with tiny tots who can climb and sit on the bronze ducks. But it’s the peaceful lagoon that draws visitors and locals a like to the Public Garden. For it is hear, you should take on the slow-going swan boats, a serene relic of bygone days.
Tours and tickets to Experience Boston Public Garden
Should I book Boston Public Garden tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Boston Public Garden 2021?
What's the best way to experience Boston Public Garden?
- Boston Sightseeing Trolley Tour with 1 Stop
- Boston City view Bicycle Tour
- Photoshoot in Boston Public Garden
- Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass
Things to do near Boston
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Quebec City
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Connecticut
- Things to do in New York