Top Bologna Wine Tours
21 results | All Bologna Tours
* A traveler said: "The winery is placed in really beautiful surroundings. The hosts made sure that there was a really cosy and relaxing atmosphere. We had a warm welcome, and a very good introduction to the local area and the different type of grapes. The tasting was amazing With fantastic Wine. We hope to be able to buy the Wine in Denmark sometime. :)"
* A traveler said: "Alessandro had a great energy and demeanor. Great guide The food was abundant the wine was great. My wife loved the limoncello"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! Food was excellent and Mattia was an amazing tour guide. Learned so much more about the city than what we were expecting!"
* A traveler said: "This was great value- they were quite generous with the wines and the 'snacks' were more like a light dinner and very tasty!"
* A traveler said: "Sara was our guide, and she was so kind, knowledgeable, and fun. My mom and I SO enjoyed our food and city tour, and walked away very happy and full!! Thank you, Sara!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved one cooking demonstration (and participation) and lunch with Antonio. We made two types of pasta from scratch and the a traditional Bolognese ragu, all while having a great chat and drinking a nice bottle of red at the same time. Highly recommended - this event made our Bologna holiday perfect."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Mara. She told us so much about the food and the city. We had more than enough and it was really good. We went to four totally different places for the food that were al unique. Loved the tour would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour with a great tour guide. Very professional, knowledgeable and very friendly."
* A traveler said: "We met our guide Marta who gave us lots of interesting information about the town of Bologna, its buildings and history. We then walked through the market and to various cafe's and restaurants where we were treated to an amazing array of Italian food. We had meats and cheeses, pasta's, balsamic vinegar and cotaletta plus wines to try. If anything there was perhaps a little too much food - we were very full!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto