Top Bologna Wine Tastings
27 results | All Bologna Tours
* A traveler said: "The winery is placed in really beautiful surroundings. The hosts made sure that there was a really cosy and relaxing atmosphere. We had a warm welcome, and a very good introduction to the local area and the different type of grapes. The tasting was amazing With fantastic Wine. We hope to be able to buy the Wine in Denmark sometime. :)"
* A traveler said: "This was great value- they were quite generous with the wines and the 'snacks' were more like a light dinner and very tasty!"
* A traveler said: "Alessandro had a great energy and demeanor. Great guide The food was abundant the wine was great. My wife loved the limoncello"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I have been on a lot of food tours around the globe. This was the best yet. Mattia is fantastic. He has a passion for the city of Bologna, and served the perfect amount of food throughout the tour. We learned about not only the food we were eating, but the whole city of Bologna. Highly Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Sara was our guide, and she was so kind, knowledgeable, and fun. My mom and I SO enjoyed our food and city tour, and walked away very happy and full!! Thank you, Sara!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved one cooking demonstration (and participation) and lunch with Antonio. We made two types of pasta from scratch and the a traditional Bolognese ragu, all while having a great chat and drinking a nice bottle of red at the same time. Highly recommended - this event made our Bologna holiday perfect."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic cooking class in Central Bologna, we loved it from start to finish, a great welcome platter of local cheese/meat with wine, followed by hands on demonstrations of multiple pastas & the best tiramisu we’ve ever had! This was followed by a lovely meal with plenty more wine. Thank you so much. I’d highly recommend this experience to anyone visiting Bologna who is interested in local food."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic. Great value for money and a lovely way to explore. The stops were great and the amount of food we had was enough to get us thru the day. Plus the tower visit was a great extra (if a bit of a challenge after the wine and ice cream!) Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour with a great tour guide. Very professional, knowledgeable and very friendly."
* A traveler said: "We met our guide Marta who gave us lots of interesting information about the town of Bologna, its buildings and history. We then walked through the market and to various cafe's and restaurants where we were treated to an amazing array of Italian food. We had meats and cheeses, pasta's, balsamic vinegar and cotaletta plus wines to try. If anything there was perhaps a little too much food - we were very full!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto