Top Bologna Dining Experiences
42 results | All Bologna Tours
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matteo, was wonderful! An excellent variety of food and wine from Bologna. The pasta was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Mara. She told us so much about the food and the city. We had more than enough and it was really good. We went to four totally different places for the food that were al unique. Loved the tour would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Sara was our guide, and she was so kind, knowledgeable, and fun. My mom and I SO enjoyed our food and city tour, and walked away very happy and full!! Thank you, Sara!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved one cooking demonstration (and participation) and lunch with Antonio. We made two types of pasta from scratch and the a traditional Bolognese ragu, all while having a great chat and drinking a nice bottle of red at the same time. Highly recommended - this event made our Bologna holiday perfect."
* A traveler said: "Very warm welcome and very professional , got all tips and details to become an excellent tortellini maker ! 😊"
* A traveler said: "Gioia is a delightful tour guide, blending interesting food stops and tastings with local history and the top sights in Bologna. A charming storyteller in a beautiful city with great food. What could be better?"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic cooking class in Central Bologna, we loved it from start to finish, a great welcome platter of local cheese/meat with wine, followed by hands on demonstrations of multiple pastas & the best tiramisu we’ve ever had! This was followed by a lovely meal with plenty more wine. Thank you so much. I’d highly recommend this experience to anyone visiting Bologna who is interested in local food."
* A traveler said: "No question, this was the highlight of our trip and the activity that is squarely at the top of my list to repeat on our next visit. Marzia and Sisto are the most warm and wonderful hosts. First, we toured the historic market and then went to their home for a cooking lesson and dinner. We started with a sparkling red wine and had mortadella and prosciutto that Marzia and Sisto purchased from the market during the tour. Delicious!! The fresh pasta lesson was fun and a real eye-opener about what it takes to make fresh pasta—- it’s more work than we imagined and we have a real appreciation now for this craft. We also made tiramisu with Marzia and it was the best I’ve ever tasted. I cannot adequately express what a lovely evening this was and how lucky we are to spend an evening with this couple in their home. An amazing and unforgettable time!"
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful to meet Giovanna and to learn her recipes that she learned from her grandmother. To learn how to make fresh noodles and bolognase sauce"
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "Our hosts went out of their way to provide a perfect day of cooking and conversation! They were so knowledgeable and gracious. We felt Ecompletely at home in their home, and came away with as my husband will tell you an experience that has changed us. Never again will a box of store bought noodles again be purchased!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic. Great value for money and a lovely way to explore. The stops were great and the amount of food we had was enough to get us thru the day. Plus the tower visit was a great extra (if a bit of a challenge after the wine and ice cream!) Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "If I could give more than 5 stars for this, I would! Paola was the BEST host! She’s a great teacher, and she quickly became a great friend. I felt so welcome in her home…she gave me the full tour, and I got to know her so well in our 3 hours together. On a 21 day trip (so far), this was THE best experience I’ve had, abd it’s been an outstanding trip. I can’t recommend it more."
* A traveler said: "Perfection from start to finish. Perfect host, perfect food--a day to remember. Paola was the best teacher/hostess we could have hoped for."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto