* A traveler said: "Thank you Luis for a great time!!! I enjoyed the day being catered to our needs, all the stories and history, Luis was super knowledgeable. The price was a little much ($164) and Im not sure that I would pay that again, but as a first time definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fun and nice ride to Zipaquira and Guatavita with Cindy and Guillermo. The hike was intense exercise but worth it, very beautiful views and great guide and driver."
* A traveler said: "Nick is the best guide, very knowledgeable Completely worth it to see all the staples of Colombian food, come hungry"
* A traveler said: "Alex was the best tour guide! Very considerate and knowledgeable. He did a great job and spoke great english. Would definitely recommend the tour!"
* A traveler said: "La Chorrera waterfall is a MUST see in Colombia. It was absolutely beautiful. The hike to get to it was a little rough but well worth it. Luis was an amazing guide and is very knowledgeable about Colombia and enjoyable to hike with. Guillermo was a great driver and got us there and back safely. Highly Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to our driver Luis for all the tips!!!! It was only an airport pickup but it felt like a mini tour filled with so much history about the city of Bogota!"
* A traveler said: "Nestor was our driver - he was informative and flexible with what we wanted to do. The trip was organized and we had enough time to do what was intended for us to do. The lunch at Zipaquira was also amazing (not included in the tour price, FYI)."
* A traveler said: "So I was unable to do the Pub Crawl due to the curfew Colombia currently has but the host was able to get me to join a craft beer tour instead. I couldn’t be happier with the switch of events as the beer followed with a round of Tejo was EPIC! The host was amazing, literally, couldn’t ask for a better experience."
* A traveler said: "My guide, Andrés, was superb. He was genuinely interesting, knowledgeable about the city and museums, and was happy to answer my questions. Walking around the city and seeing the street art was the highlight for me."
* A traveler said: "Cindy and Guillermo were such great guides to have all day. They really made the tour pleasurable and we saw so much of the City in the short time we were visiting"
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Loved every minute of it. Carlos the driver and Luis the driver are the best! Coffee plantation was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were awesome!!!!!! Shout out to Cindy❤️ The scenery and everything was perfect for me and my kids 🙂"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! It’s must do! We had our private guide with us and that made the biggest difference! I would highly recommend having your own tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The conversation with the tour guy, very friendly and attentive. The day wasn’t a bright day but still ended very good"
* A traveler said: "Rafael was the best guide we ever had. Great day. He placed the day perfectly, stopping in typical Colomian places whenever we need to rest. Got a lot more than wah we paid for."
* A traveler said: "This is the Nr.1 Tour in Bogota. Mike is an awesome guy and the perfect guide. Enjoyed it a lot and can recommend the tour - a must do"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas)
- Mundo Aventura Theme Park (Parque Mundo Aventura)
- National Capitol (Capitolio Nacional)
- 93 Park (Parque 93)
- Terracotta House (Casa Terracota)
- Nariño Palace (Casa de Nariño)
- Bioparque Los Ocarros
- Salitre Mágico
- Mirador Torre Colpatria
- Ostrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces)
- Mt. Monserrate (Cerro de Monserrate)
- Bogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO)
- La Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva)
- Gabriel García Márquez Cultural Center
- Manoa Parque
- Colombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia)
- Maloka Museum
- Nemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)
- Bogotá Mint Museum (Museo Casa de la Moneda)
- La Catedral Primada
- Gold Museum (Museo del Oro)
- Zipaquira Salt Cathedral (Catedral de Sal)
- Lake Guatavita
- La Chorrera Waterfall
- Quinta de Bolívar Museum
- La Candelaria (Historic Old Town)
- Botero Museum (Museo Botero)
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Nueva Loja
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Quito
- Things to do in Mindo
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley