Top Boca Raton Half-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Street Food Tours
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Food & Drink
1 result | All Boca Raton Tours
Sort by: Featured
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Delray Beach's craft food and drink scene on this half-day tour. Follow your guide down Atlantic Avenue, stopping for demos and tastings along the way at locations such as The Corner Porch, Delray Beer Trade Co, El Camino, and others.
* A traveler said: "Anthony and Cat showed us some amazing local craft food/drink places that made our trip to Delray Beach special! Would highly recommended!"
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Half-day Tours in Boca Raton are taking additional safety precautions?
These Boca Raton experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island